Report KingSlayer
Name of player: KingSlayer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70327695

Time in GMT: arround 6pm

Server: v4b1

Summary: This guy had no intention to rp so basicaly failrp and hitting me with his firetruck for no reason and doing this for pretty long time(wasnt recording early so i did it little bit late)...i gave him chance to stop so he didnt as you can see in chat

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CCSQHHb...e=youtu.be
You told me to keep doing that, I have a witness;Sharpshooter
Also I was using the truck in first person also I was lagging, Sharp is witness of the lag, as you can see I am crashing everywhere because of lag
(08-28-2017, 03:16 PM)KingSlayer Wrote: You told me to keep doing that, I have a witness;Sharpshooter
Also I was using the truck in first person also I was lagging, Sharp is witness of the lag

kid dont make me make a video of my full chat log i didnt sayed nothing like this.
(08-28-2017, 03:18 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 03:16 PM)KingSlayer Wrote: You told me to keep doing that, I have a witness;Sharpshooter
Also I was using the truck in first person also I was lagging, Sharp is witness of the lag

kid dont make me make a video of my full chat log i didnt sayed nothing like this.

You said me to keep doing that and dont call me kid, I count that as an arguee
(08-28-2017, 03:19 PM)KingSlayer Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 03:18 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:

You said me to keep doing that and dont call me kid, I count that as an arguee
you can call all your turkish friends in the server if you want bring your family too it wasnt from lag and clearly in chat we can see that you didnt care of what that was happening oh and that picture keep begging for mercy http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1122319509  f
1st-Fix your attitude, I do not need to call my family nor it is begging for mercy
2nd-Sharpshooter and I were in a LAN party, logs can confirm that Sharpshooter was attempting to connect to the server at that moment
Your attitude is terrible and considering you are using personal insults I'd say that you are doing this just to attack me
3rd-I tried to apologize because I was lagging, and showing that as an evidence shows you that you are really rude and you are ready to give your everything to get me banned.
(08-28-2017, 03:28 PM)KingSlayer Wrote: 1st-Fix your attitude, I do not need to call my family nor it is begging for mercy
2nd-Sharpshooter and I were in a LAN party, logs can confirm that Sharpshooter was attempting to connect to the server at that moment
Your attitude is terrible and considering you are using personal insults I'd say that you are doing this just to attack me

I dont think im insulting you im just being realistic about that situation and dont try making me wrong in this situation your justifications are just pathetic.
(08-28-2017, 03:30 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 03:28 PM)KingSlayer Wrote: 1st-Fix your attitude, I do not need to call my family nor it is begging for mercy

I dont think im insulting you im just being realistic about that situation and dont try making me wrong in this situation your justifications are just pathetic.

Please dont make me post PR on you because of argueeing, I just want to close this issue without saying you bad things. Please understand me, let administrators decide that and stop bumping this thread.
(08-28-2017, 03:33 PM)KingSlayer Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 03:30 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:

Please dont make me post PR on you because of argueeing, I just want to close this issue without saying you bad things. Please understand me, let administrators decide that and stop bumping this thread.

that is semi serious rp server and you need to understand that i wont let you unpunished for the thing you did so start learning from your mistakes have a nice day im done with arguing Smile
Denied.