UBR: TheBlackPhynix
Notice: All words below are that of TheBlackPhynix.

Your name:                 TheBlackPhynix

Your ban ID:                 62689

Steam ID:                STEAM_0:1:82502135

Reason:                    BRA (61505) - FearRP - 11th ban in 100.

Staff member who banned you:        FORUM [FL] Barkles

Reason why you should be unbanned:    ok, first of all the bad was 2 years and 3 month ago and iwas 13 now i am 15 and when u get older u learn more understand more and listen more
i rely liked to play on fl with some of my german fiends i leand more eng and can roleplay now a lot better so i wona ask u guys can u a LAST CHANCE wood be pretty nice
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Hi there TheBlackPhynix,

Your appeal is being discussed.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Notice: All words below are that of TheBlackPhynix.

I am just sorry, I am very keen to hear what your verdict would be. It has been about 2 - 3 years since the ban and I would like to come back. I apologize for what I did and hope that you will allow me to come back and play.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Hi TheBlackPhynix,

We are pleased to inform you that you will be given another chance. However, you will be placed on Last Chance when you get unbanned due to your previous ban record. This means that next time you break the rules, your punishment may be much harsher than usual as you would have wasted the second chance we gave you.

Therefore, we ask that you read over all of the rules again before playing. It's been a while since you last played and we want your time to last on the servers.
Welcome back.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]