EU help for Poland, refugees crisis
(08-26-2017, 07:17 AM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 08:48 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 08:31 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: We're letting people in from poland here in The Netherlands and I'm sure other EU countries are doing that too, so why don't you let in some REFUGEES. Don't know if ever heard of it but there's something like Border security that can check them and their bags for illegal stuff.

Lmao, wish Dutchmans could count.
Poland accepted real refugees, not a people who are travel shit load of kilometers for benefits.
And poles works as a slaves for low wages.
Border security? Lmao you are letting everyone inside of europe.

and so did the Netherlands, there are plenty of refugees here. Poland has received plenty of money from the EU and at least squandered it for a part. How about you stop complaining, do your part like everyone else here in the EU and stop constantly asking for more money.  

I dont see why the EU should put any effort at all in Poland since theyre ignoring EU laws and EU jurisdiction. PiS (leading party in Poland afaik) already stated that theyll 'put aside' any EU law that prevents their new vision. 

You are risking a terrorist attack for protection (both economic and physical), and in return youre forced to take refugees in these cases. Dont like it? Just leave then, nobody is forcing Poland to stay in the EU.

Adding to that: If you do not agree with the rest of the EU, make a pettition to leave the European Union like the UK did. we won't miss you (except your firework, keep sending fireworks)
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(08-27-2017, 07:46 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 08:31 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: We're letting people in from poland here in The Netherlands and I'm sure other EU countries are doing that too, so why don't you let in some REFUGEES. Don't know if ever heard of it but there's something like Border security that can check them and their bags for illegal stuff.

Poland accepted real refugees, not a people who are travel shit load of kilometers for benefits.

and so did the Netherlands, there are plenty of refugees here. Poland has received plenty of money from the EU and at least squandered it for a part. How about you stop complaining, do your part like everyone else here in the EU and stop constantly asking for more money.  

I dont see why the EU should put any effort at all in Poland since theyre ignoring EU laws and EU jurisdiction. PiS (leading party in Poland afaik) already stated that theyll 'put aside' any EU law that prevents their new vision. 

You are risking a terrorist attack for protection (both economic and physical), and in return youre forced to take refugees in these cases. Dont like it? Just leave then, nobody is forcing Poland to stay in the EU.

Adding to that: If you do not agree with the rest of the EU, make a pettition to leave the European Union like the UK did. we won't miss you (except your firework, keep sending fireworks)

You'll lose your only shield against Russia
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Quote:But what help come from EU for Poland

Poland received over 80 billion euro over the last six years so far. All that money to help out poland as it got a horrible economy.

Poland is on the first place of receiving funds of the EU.

Quote:But what help come from EU for Poland in our million refugee crisis from Ukraine?

And what help Germany receives from the EU for refugees of your country which are indeed economic refugees?

Quote:EU did not help us in this crisis, why we should take risk of terrorist attack in our country?

Read the first.

Quote:For accepting human rubbish for above for people who want to work, not take economic benefits?

Calling people from other country's "rubbish" is not very nice.
Germany got millions of east-EU "refugees" (many out of poland and romania) since there member's of the EU and the borders with you are open. Mostly these people are criminal and do not work.
(08-27-2017, 09:02 PM)Nudelsalat Wrote:

Poland received over 80 billion euro over the last six years so far. All that money to help out poland as it got a horrible economy.

Quote:But what help come from EU for Poland in our million refugee crisis from Ukraine?

And what help Germany receives from the EU for refugees of your country which are indeed economic refugees?

Quote:EU did not help us in this crisis, why we should take risk of terrorist attack in our country?

Read the first.

Quote:For accepting human rubbish for above for people who want to work, not take economic benefits?

Germany got millions of east-EU "refugees" (many out of poland and romania) since there member's of the EU and the borders with you are open. Mostly these people are criminal and do not work.

I don't know Poland took so much money. The best is I DON'T SEE F**KING CHANGES HERE! Polish Politics are dumb af and taking money I mean STEALING money! EU is angry 'bout we don't let muslim refugees into our country.But what about Ukraine? About refugees from there? Why don't EU help them too?! Why don't let give guns to Polish Citizens? Why don't let muslim refugees? FUCK NO. They are even afraid us! But goverment could do something about it. Send any supplies or medical aid or anything we could help the muslims refugees. They're humans too. And why not make guns legal.
The following 1 user Likes Teddy's post:
  • Doctor KuLa
(08-27-2017, 09:02 PM)Nudelsalat Wrote:

Read the first.

Yes, we have horrible economy, since we was under occupation of Germany/USSR from 1939 to 1989, and did not recive any help from west after world war 2 ended. And if you know is quite hard to rebuild a country completely destroyed by both german and soviet armies.

Sadly polish people work in Germany. And if you good know EU citizens have to wait 5 years for any benefits.

I called them like that because they come only for benefits, not for work.
Its a lovely stereotype, sadly all eastern european are poles. But also germans commit crimes in Poland if you didn't know.

But ok lets say poland will accept more immigrant, will our shitty economy survive this? We already facing with 1,3mil of ukrainian refugees.

Source data from 2016 (2017: 1,6mil) : https://www.ft.com/content/aeda9ebe-3afa...1cc67cfeec
[Image: http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3...&width=600]

Hmm, maybe all "refugees" should be relocated to Germany? Since Merkel invited them
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Archer
(08-27-2017, 07:49 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

It really isnt the only shiled, there is something called the UN which created a huge distance between Russia and the UK, before the journey to Moscow was much longer, but since all the east-european slavs joined the UN it is much closer.
(08-30-2017, 10:02 AM)Kenzi Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 08:48 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Lmao, wish Dutchmans could count.

It really isnt the only shiled, there is something called the UN which created a huge distance between Russia and the UK, before the journey to Moscow was much longer, but since all the east-european slavs joined the UN it is much closer.

Lol UN isn't a defensive alliance, plus Poland has the only considerable military force in Eastern Europe
+rep

They're still part of NATO.
(08-30-2017, 02:07 PM)Emil Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 08:48 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Lmao, wish Dutchmans could count.

They're still part of NATO.

Yet it won't be a part of European defence projects
+rep
(08-30-2017, 10:41 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 10:02 AM)Kenzi Wrote:
(08-26-2017, 07:17 AM)Baskingner Wrote: and so did the Netherlands, there are plenty of refugees here. Poland has received plenty of money from the EU and at least squandered it for a part. How about you stop complaining, do your part like everyone else here in the EU and stop constantly asking for more money.  

Lol UN isn't a defensive alliance, plus Poland has the only considerable military force in Eastern Europe

No bud, its the other way around. Poland will lose their only serious protection against Russia. I think youre underestimating Europe here, if Poland leaves the EU it would be a shame but thats it. Europe wont fall because one country in the east leaves us, even if Russia attacks an Europian country (no idea why they would do that though). Poland might have a big militairy but its only an extremely small force compared to the Russian army so i doubt Poland would make much of a difference in this 'war'.