EU help for Poland, refugees crisis
(09-01-2017, 12:35 PM)Nudelsalat Wrote:
Quote:Sadly only USA and Canada was first countries to support us....

As I said above, the EU is supporting you extremely. If your government is literally too retarded to do something with that money it is not the fault of the EU. Your government is extremely ignorant.

Without the money of the EU your country would not even exist anymore.

Sure..... thanks EU for production limits.

Quote: Europe wont fall because one country in the east leaves us

If poland would leave the EU it would even boost it. We're just wasting our money in east-european country's.

And good for you, sadly you will have to work a bit longer for you lovly refugees

Quote:People said this in 1939, they was right, we survived same like France, Netherland, Belgium and Luxenburg with support from UK. Alone againts both Germans and soviets.

Poland completely capitulated in 1939 against the forces of the German Reich after 3 weeks. Then your country got divided into a German and a Soviet zone. De-facto your country was not existing anymore.

3 weeks? Oh so from 1 september to 6 october is 3 weeks, and Poland ever surrender to germany or soviet union.

Quote:Like in 1919. againts whole soviet union.... ehhhh, you can read it your self, but no comment.

In 1919 the Soviet Union was weak as they just formed.

Sure, Poland regained independence just in 1918, had to face whole soviet army with support from Hungary (rifles, ammo), France (10-30 tanks) and USA (about 10-20 planes with pilots and officers to train you pilots)

Quote:Poland saved europe for second/third time.

I do not see ANY point where poland saved anyone.

Seems you like to be communist.

Ehh... I understand Germany saved europe a lot of times, jews and poles had a lot fun in your camp.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
good that someone is standing up the the zionist commies
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Let's not turn this into an ethnic argument please
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
honey im pretty sure bringing up a point isnt an ethnic argument
(09-01-2017, 10:11 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Let's not turn this into an ethnic argument please
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN