EU help for Poland, refugees crisis
EU is assaulting Poland for not accepting some islamic economic immigrants.
But what help come from EU for Poland in our million refugee crisis from Ukraine?
EU did not help us in this crisis, why we should take risk of terrorist attack in our country?
For accepting human rubbish for above for people who want to work, not take economic benefits?

I would even help them to fight them for their country.... but since they left even their own wives and children.....
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
It's time for you to deploy the secret weapon.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Dragnort_
And that is why the EU is a bunch of evil bastards, messing around with situations with massive problems.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(08-25-2017, 06:57 PM)Dobby Wrote: It's time for you to deploy the secret weapon.

Lewandowski.
The following 4 users Like Link's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Falc, god, Rumbleâ„¢
We're letting people in from poland here in The Netherlands and I'm sure other EU countries are doing that too, so why don't you let in some REFUGEES. Don't know if ever heard of it but there's something like Border security that can check them and their bags for illegal stuff.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • Nudelsalat
(08-25-2017, 08:31 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: We're letting people in from poland here in The Netherlands and I'm sure other EU countries are doing that too, so why don't you let in some REFUGEES. Don't know if ever heard of it but there's something like Border security that can check them and their bags for illegal stuff.

You are letting people from poland in your country, but taxpayers money don't go on supporing them, and they are not living there for free
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Doctor KuLa
(08-25-2017, 08:31 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: We're letting people in from poland here in The Netherlands and I'm sure other EU countries are doing that too, so why don't you let in some REFUGEES. Don't know if ever heard of it but there's something like Border security that can check them and their bags for illegal stuff.

Lmao, wish Dutchmans could count.
Poland accepted real refugees, not a people who are travel shit load of kilometers for benefits.
And poles works as a slaves for low wages.
Border security? Lmao you are letting everyone inside of europe.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Idk why, ask some EU ministers, like seriously email them. They may reply
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Accept the people who will actually have a use, I mean academics and like. Others I couldn't care less, they should stay and fight for their country
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Weezy_
(08-25-2017, 08:48 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:

Lmao, wish Dutchmans could count.
Poland accepted real refugees, not a people who are travel shit load of kilometers for benefits.
And poles works as a slaves for low wages.
Border security? Lmao you are letting everyone inside of europe.

and so did the Netherlands, there are plenty of refugees here. Poland has received plenty of money from the EU and at least squandered it for a part. How about you stop complaining, do your part like everyone else here in the EU and stop constantly asking for more money.  

I dont see why the EU should put any effort at all in Poland since theyre ignoring EU laws and EU jurisdiction. PiS (leading party in Poland afaik) already stated that theyll 'put aside' any EU law that prevents their new vision. 

You are risking a terrorist attack for protection (both economic and physical), and in return youre forced to take refugees in these cases. Dont like it? Just leave then, nobody is forcing Poland to stay in the EU.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Emil, Weezy_