Your name: Prince ♕ Stellar

Your blacklist ID: 48917, 48916, 48915, 48914

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40731951

Reason:

Spoiler :
Mass CDM, Mass Propkill, Propsurfing on the roofs, Throwing props off the roof,
No intentions to roleplay, disconnecting to avoid a ban

Staff member who blacklisted you: ACP [FL] Laurenz

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: After being originally banned around five or six years ago I strongly regretted what I had done and still do to this day. My friends were playing on this remarkable server and I ruined it for myself because I was young, stupid, and in a bad mood that particular day.

About three or four years later I decided to try to appeal my ban because I just couldn't find another server like FearlessRP. Fortunately the generous admins were able to lift my ban but place a heavy blacklist on my account for vehicles, physgun, toolgun, and props.

While I am extremely grateful for being unbanned I feel as if I am not able to give my 100% in most RP situations due to my limiting blacklist. I hate having to ask my friends to build something for me and its a pretty hefty detriment to the RP scenarios I partake in. Personally I believe I would be a much greater asset, roleplayer and an all-around player if I had access to the items I am blacklisted from.

I regret getting banned the first time for a few minutes of cheap laughter. Now that I am older and more appreciative of the smaller things I would be forever grateful if this blacklist was lifted so I can return to enjoying roleplaying with friends and strangers on FearlessRP.

Thank you for your time.
Approved as per R6.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]