"Falc should be admin again"

"Demoting Falc was stupid"

"Falc you're a legend"
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • Eclipze, Lewwings, britannia, Envy, Weezy_
(08-23-2017, 07:02 AM)Falc Wrote: "Falc should be admin again"

"Falc you're a legend"

Makes sense why these would be stereotypes after all the definition of the word is

"A set idea that people have about what someone or something is like, especially an idea that is wrong."
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 5 users Like Marty's post:
  • Yonno, Awestruck, Exotic, Link, Floodify
(08-23-2017, 07:39 AM)Marty Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 07:02 AM)Falc Wrote: "Falc should be admin again"

"Falc you're a legend"

Makes sense why these would be stereotypes after all the definition of the word is

"A set idea that people have about what someone or something is like, especially an idea that is wrong."

Sorry I forgot to add I was stereotyping the whole playerbase with my last quotes.  Tounge
(08-23-2017, 06:31 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: "I’m just looking for a chance to prove myself to the community. A majority of you know me still and know I’m a good guy I hope, some may look and laugh at this and think same old me, but let me show you I’ve changed."

---Before re-joining the community---

''I am leaving FL today because Awestruck has been pulling just too many girls''

The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Awestruck, Devon, Envy
(08-23-2017, 08:25 AM)Dobby Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 06:31 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: "I’m just looking for a chance to prove myself to the community. A majority of you know me still and know I’m a good guy I hope, some may look and laugh at this and think same old me, but let me show you I’ve changed."

---Before re-joining the community---

''I am leaving FL today because Awestruck has been pulling just too many girls''

Said nobody ever
FL members are professionall drivers
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(08-23-2017, 12:13 AM)Envy Wrote: my post on Make Fearless great again was Sarcasm btw

I could tell.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Envy
10 year old presidents making shitty laws
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
The following 1 user Likes britannia's post:
  • Archer
"please unban me it was my brother on my aaccount please unban i am love this game"
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
asslick glore
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Envy