RPP
You get an RP point if the admin/teacher notices the RP and they think it's unique or done well. It'd be nice to see more handed out to be honest.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 2 users Like Chad's post:
  • Archer, Byra
Points would actually be given out if people bothered to do a PassiveRP
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
1.3k hours 0 RPP for the win boy
(08-22-2017, 03:43 PM)Panda Wrote: Points would actually be given out if people bothered to do a PassiveRP

Yeah exactly!! Just sit in a cake store and rp that for about 10 hours a day till you get that RP point.
The following 1 user Likes Derkaderk's post:
  • IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I remember the one time I did some pretty decent Passive RP... I was the only paramedic and i'd basically said "If you can walk, I won't heal you except at the hospital"

Well one guy came to the hospital.. I did the whole check-in, check-up, supply gathering, healing and discharging thing. This guy said I deserved an RPP for it (not my point though).... I never did it again because people kept complaining that I wasn't just healing them.

The problem with PassiveRP is that people are too impatient :/....

And there's not much incentive to passiveRP a job that doesn't pay much (like paramedic) except the RPP... but given how high the bar is set, and considering that an admin would have to see you do the RP at it's best, it's almost.. not worth it :/

I mean, for me, personally, I'll RP a situation when one arises, but that's smaller RP... like reading someone's rights before arresting, rather than doing the whole investigation, getting ID, etc... Too many players just complain at me when I try to really RP it

I think, if there could be some kind of community system for dealing out RPP, that might improve the incentive for RPP.... If players are striving for a vote from the people they are RPing with, and they get the point is X% of the server votes them up for one

Meh... I'm pretty sure I need the RPP for trucks... but I can work around that, so if I get one, I get one lol Tounge
It's very important to read what i say literally, I speak literally and if you try to "interpret" (Read between the lines) you may be offended or get the wrong point from what i say Smile   ( Asperger Syndrome sucks when you're talking to people) 
Try doing something that not everyone does then lol.

You can't complain about no RPP when you do a standard shop or restaurant that's been seen 10,000 times before and the chances are someone has roleplayed it better than you so yours won't live up to expectation to get a point.

They're not designed to be giving out all the time, you need to actually work hard for them which improves your roleplaying to help you gain more.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • LordOfMemory, Eclipze, Luna
It's not the teacher or admins prime job to hand out RPP, they just have the ability to. Teachers are here to help players and admins are here to get rid of minges, do a RP which you enjoy and get into the character, then if a staff member sees it they may reward you. RP because you want to and you'll enjoy it a lot more, the RPP is just a bonus for doing so but you should aim to get one (Don't ever RP something that isn't fun because you will want to kill yourself)
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 2 users Like Chad's post:
  • Archer, Luna
cause fl is dead
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Envy
To be honest,

PassiveRP is just straight on ruined for players thus for staff.
Dont give me that bullcrap of "Dont RP for RPP" cause you should RP for RPP cause it would be a reward for your RP. People would pop up their best RP or even create one on the spot back in 2012 the second that an Admin joined the server.

Neither does it help to actualy inplant a proplimit for Admins, let them have a unlimited proplimit to enforce PassiveRP's and or RP Events.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 2 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • Archer, Byra
Pretty much everyone RP for RPP or a different award (clan official, coming closer to staff, money) and it honestly isn't shameful.. just as you demand money for work, you want some reward. To demand the general player base to do passive RP for the sole reason to enjoy it is so flawed seeing as this is an unserious roleplay server with numerous baits to gain higher levels. Anyone stating otherwise is just either naive or a staff position hunter.. RPP is about recognition and to some degree respect within the community.. do you think its a coincidence that the general staff member has a RPP level of 15+ points?

Let's just face it.. RPP is a part of this community to an unprecedented level and we must embrace it and understand its influence in order to develop a stable progress system for players within the gamemode.

The stigma with giving RPP within staff is also a bit ridiculous to players (I.E. RockHunter69). They should be awarded for their contribution and make them a rolemodel like with anything else no matter their level... obviously with higher expectancy but still acknowledgement and not taking them for granted.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 8 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Archer, Link, Ivan Tempski, Envy, Robbtja, Byra, Baskingner, dawson270500