RPP
I have a question.

Where al the RPP gone?
Why edmins never gives RPP?
Why teachers never give RPP?

Why Edmins not making RPEvent like the past edmins did?
What wrong with you edmins?
you want only aggresiveRP on the server?!

Start giving the RPP And share it with everyone that doing good RP.
Teachers, start doing your job and do some Rp shit and let people that on the server to join, edmins u should do that aswell.
not adding only your friends to the RP, add who wish to RP, if you want to see more PASSIVERP4LIFE, and not AgrresiveRP.

PrincessOfDubai
FearlessRP Donator.
Meleh
Nasih
Shimshon
Agibor
Agada
DUBAI.
It's not the teachers and admins job to organise passiverp for you.
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
The following 3 users Like Devon's post:
  • Archer, Reebs, Byra
We only give RPP if you really deserve it. We don't hand them out to every passive rp we see.
The following 3 users Like Luna's post:
  • Archer, Self, Byra
(08-22-2017, 09:08 AM)Devon Wrote: It's not the teachers and admins job to organise passiverp for you.

Not talking about me, i got the RPP amount i wanted, talking about the sad people that do RP and not getting shit.
(08-22-2017, 09:33 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 09:08 AM)Devon Wrote: It's not the teachers and admins job to organise passiverp for you.

Not talking about me, i got the RPP amount i wanted, talking about the sad people that do RP and not getting shit.

Either the RP was shit, or no one noticed them doing it if it was good
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I guess it is just a coincidence that when I go to the statistics page and filter for RPP's, almost every single person on it are staff or have at one point been staff. It's almost looks like it is an "elite group" of players. But hey, guess that means everyone else's RP "was shit".
So you're upset than in an RP server people are RP'ing and aren't getting constantly rewarded for something that they're meant to do anyway? This is like giving every student an honors degree just because they're showing up and doing their exams. An RPP is not about rewarding "Good RP", it's about rewarding out of the ordinary and superb RP, which unfortunately there's less off as time has gone by, hence the decrease in the number of RPP being handed out.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Stop relying on the admins to set a precedent for passiveRP and do it yourself. I think now more then ever RPPs are redundant, it is safe to just ignore them.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(08-22-2017, 11:42 AM)Holdem Wrote: So you're upset than in an RP server people are RP'ing and aren't getting constantly rewarded for something that they're meant to do anyway? This is like giving every student an honors degree just because they're showing up and doing their exams. An RPP is not about rewarding "Good RP", it's about rewarding out of the ordinary and superb RP, which unfortunately there's less off as time has gone by, hence the decrease in the number of RPP being handed out.

Im not upset, i dont really give a fuck about RPP.
But when poeple doing RP, they dont get shit and they do it for Hours, and i saw good ones, and when edmins friend doing some shitty rp, they getting rewarded.

Well done.
Good Job.
Appriciate.
The following 3 users Like PrincessOfDubai's post:
  • Archer, Derkaderk, Byra
RPP aren't rewarded left, right and centre to all who RP! That would take out the prestige and honour of having a RPP. It is a honourable sign that you are an experienced RP'er and can RP to an extremely good level. Also, the argument that Staff Team members and their friends are the only ones to get RPP is nothing but nonsense as there is no factual evidence to support that. If you want a RPP, do good RP and then maybe you can have a RPP.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]