Random Arrest with no reason 15MIN
Thread Title: Report: NonstopGaming

Name of player: NonstopGaming

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58857137

Time in GMT: 8:15 PM

Server: V5P

Summary: this officer just chase after me and put me in jail with no actual reason

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/T9oq4wrO7k8
Please upload atleast 2 minutes of footage from before this situation happened.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(08-21-2017, 08:46 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: Please upload atleast 2 minutes of footage from before this situation happened.

I only have this bro, but you gotta believe me.. i'm not the only one who report him. he's only have like 11 hours, and he didn't read the rules.
(08-21-2017, 08:46 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: Please upload atleast 2 minutes of footage from before this situation happened.

(08-21-2017, 08:54 PM)michaelelitzur Wrote:

I only have this bro, but you gotta believe me.. i'm not the only one who report him. he's only have like 11 hours, and he didn't read the rules.

Hey,let me explain what happend.
this "Dude" was a criminal and i destroy his money printers as i need to do this is my job i am a cop.
my job is to find criminals.
after about 2m he told me that "i will ban you"
after around 15m he run around i was afk for a second he stab me and make me around 15 hp i run away becuse i afraid to die then i come back and search for him if you will take a look in the video you will see me search for him with my arrest tool ready to use becuse i warrent him already for punching people. 
he got 15m after he do this twice.
about your "he have 11 hours" i knew the rules since 2h in the game.i READ THE RULES.
look revenge is awful,if i maked you angry i dont know what to tell you if you got over 11 hours you may know that 
COPS=Destroy money printers..
have a great day.
(08-21-2017, 09:01 PM)yosip961 Wrote:

this "Dude" was a criminal and i destroy his money printers as i need to do this is my job i am a cop.
after around 15m he run around i was afk for a second he stab me and make me around 15 hp i run away becuse i afraid to die then i come back and search for him if you will take a look in the video you will see me search for him with my arrest tool ready to use becuse i warrent him already for punching people. 
about your "he have 11 hours" i knew the rules since 2h in the game.i READ THE RULES.
look revenge is awful,if i maked you angry i dont know what to tell you if you got over 11 hours you may know that 
have a great day.
i swear in god he's a liar. swear in god. and i wasn't criminal. you can check my job in the video i sent. wow what a lies. check the logs admins.
(08-21-2017, 09:03 PM)michaelelitzur Wrote:

have a great day.
i swear in god he's a liar. swear in god. and i wasn't criminal. you can check my job in the video i sent. wow what a lies. check the logs admins.
gosh you are acting like a child.
both of us know that is the true and you meant lier * 
in the video they see i searching you and not random arrest 
you swear in god for what ? even if its true and it isent 
its not worth it. grow up.
i really hope the admin ban you for lie.
have a great day i stop it here :-)
(08-21-2017, 09:11 PM)yosip961 Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 09:03 PM)michaelelitzur Wrote:

have a great day.
gosh you are acting like a child.
both of us know that is the true and you meant lier * 
in the video they see i searching you and not random arrest 
you swear in god for what ? even if its true and it isent 
its not worth it. grow up.
i really hope the admin ban you for lie.
have a great day i stop it here :-)
LOL. i even won't respone to you anymore, you are not worth it. i trust the admins that will check the logs and see that i'm telling the truth
I already checked the logs and saw nothing wrong.

Also, if you dont have enough context to show me for this arrest, then I have to deny it. Anything legitimate could of happened before that that caused him to arrest you.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(08-21-2017, 09:15 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: I already checked the logs and saw nothing wrong.

Also, if you dont have enough context to show me for this arrest, then I have to deny it. Anything legitimate could of happened before that that caused him to arrest you.

so check before the time i sent..  he didn't destroy any money printers. he's just randomaly arrest me for no reason....
(08-21-2017, 09:15 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: I already checked the logs and saw nothing wrong.

he dont have this context becuse he film for revenge only its imberessing.