Qzty - UBR
(08-21-2017, 08:07 PM)DVN Wrote: When I say I do not understand what context it held, that was meant as in what context it related to in your roleplay, which was none. You admit that it has nothing to do with your roleplay as you clearly understand you have made a mistake.

If you learned your lesson please tell me why I have banned you for something you have previously been banned for? Again I believe this is untrue, if you learned your lesson we wouldn't be in this situation currently.

At no point did I label you or treat you as a minge, I have punished you for breaking one of the most basic and generally well known rules in the entire gamemode and community, you have enough hours to understand you shouldn't have done it.

This all ultimately boils down to when you stated in the ban request that my prior ban was the reason you escalated the punishment; that is not justified at all for the factors I have previously mentioned...

"If you learned your lesson please tell me why I have banned you for something you have previously been banned for? Again I believe this is untrue, if you learned your lesson we wouldn't be in this situation currently."

As I stated in the previous post, it has been one whole year. The average lifespan is 71 years, I spent 1/71 years doing nothing wrong and you actually believe you are in the right by saying I did not learn my previous lesson? Do you honestly expect someone to not break a rule ever? There is a reason for the 1 year time gap - the gap exists because I learnt my lesson; if I did not learn my lesson then the gap would have been lets say a week - that is reasonable for not learning a lesson.

You even said so yourself that player disrespect is "one of the most basic and generally well known rules in the entire gamemode and community".
Ask yourself, why is this? Because many people at one point or another have either broken it or experienced it at one point. Depending on the amount of disrespect, most of these would not warrant a ban - just like in my situation where I said just one word.

"At no point did I label you or treat you as a minge"

Yes you did, you treated me like one. In the ban request you stated that I had a prior ban for the same reason and so I will be punished more - failing to take into account the time in between the bans (one year btw) - showing that you are just treating me like the average minge who fails to comply with the rules.

"you have enough hours to understand you shouldn't have done it."

So more hours on fearless = longer punishment for rule breaking????? 

It is valid to say one with more hours should know the rules more; however, to punish someone for longer because of their hours is unfair, especially if they have hardly any bans on their history. I have seen people with little to no bans being banned for weeks for things such as this because they "should have known better". Yes, they should - but does it mean they should be punished much more severely? 

An admin has took over this case so I will await his review.

EDIT:
I just discovered that my prior ban was actually 2 years ago, not 1. The date of my ban was 2015-08-11 21:01:26, this proves I "learnt my lesson" - it wasn't like it was a week apart.

Judging from the time remaining on my ban, I will be unbanned before this is resolved. I want this removed from ban history though so please don't close this for "ban time has expired".

Messages In This Thread
Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Jonas - 08-21-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-22-2017, 05:18 PM