Qzty - UBR
(08-21-2017, 11:36 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 11:07 PM)DVN Wrote: Derkaderk, I firstly suggest that you calm your attitude down. I will take requests from staff members to stop commenting on a UBR I am directly involved with, but not from the person it has been posted by. Please refrain from requesting such things.

I will keep this short and simple. You thinking you've learnt your lesson after breaking the same rule you were previously banned for, regardless of the time is genuinely crazy. You have broke the same rule after being banned for it before, clearly that previous ban has held no meaning to you nor has it learnt you any lesson, again I will repeat if it did learn you a lesson that would have been not to disrespect other users but you still did.

It is the easiest rule to follow, just because plenty of people break the rule doesn't mean it isn't easy to follow, it just means you're not mature enough to respect that rule and think you can get away with that sort of behaviour.

I've not mentioned emotions, robots or anything of the matter. I would appreciate it if you could stop twisting what I am saying and trying to portray my words in a completely different way to what they mean. People do make mistakes that is correct, I'm not willing to let people go off lightly after building up plenty of hours on the server. You should know a lot better in general since you have played and abided by the rules since your last ban (over a year ago).

To summarize.

A) The evidence was insufficient. Furthermore, you said context doesn't matter and then stated that the fact it had no context apparently helped with warranting a ban. Context always matters.

B) last player disrespect is over 2 years ago so stop calling me a repeat offender as if it was yesterday, I got that ban probably when you first ever joined FL, that's how long ago.

C) you have petty reasoning to support this ban. You then go on to accuse me of "abusing" something and that I am twisting your words when I am not, you just simply fail to understand my point (no offence but it could be because English is your second language.)

D) Much more points but they were previously mentioned.

You were not "directly involved" as it was a ban request, not an in game situation; any admin could look over the evidence given in the ban request. You say "directly involved" as if you have more knowledge in this than other staff, when in actuality they know everything you know.

Considering the other admin said he would be reviewing the case I will await his response. Also, you are clearly going to be biased because you banned me.

A) Evidence was sufficient, it shows you calling a user of the community a retard and then following up with another comment regarding his grammar, clearly nothing to do with roleplay.

B) Regardless of the time between bans, you have repeated a previous rule break making you a repeat offender. This is a fact and to help you understand that I'll leave the definition of 'repeat' below:

[Image: LqGFzrUNTmma5CqWj-Q65Q.png]

C) I understand your point, I'm saying your point is invalid. Again instead of jumping to conclusions about my origin you might want to either research or completely leave it, as I've lived in the United Kingdom and spoke English for 20 years of my life, and I'm 20 Smile

D) Very vague, no idea why you added this point.

I am directly involved with the case meaning I can comment whenever I like until a higher ranking staff member orders me to do anything differently.
(08-22-2017, 05:18 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 11:36 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 11:07 PM)DVN Wrote: Derkaderk, I firstly suggest that you calm your attitude down. I will take requests from staff members to stop commenting on a UBR I am directly involved with, but not from the person it has been posted by. Please refrain from requesting such things.

I will keep this short and simple. You thinking you've learnt your lesson after breaking the same rule you were previously banned for, regardless of the time is genuinely crazy. You have broke the same rule after being banned for it before, clearly that previous ban has held no meaning to you nor has it learnt you any lesson, again I will repeat if it did learn you a lesson that would have been not to disrespect other users but you still did.

It is the easiest rule to follow, just because plenty of people break the rule doesn't mean it isn't easy to follow, it just means you're not mature enough to respect that rule and think you can get away with that sort of behaviour.

I've not mentioned emotions, robots or anything of the matter. I would appreciate it if you could stop twisting what I am saying and trying to portray my words in a completely different way to what they mean. People do make mistakes that is correct, I'm not willing to let people go off lightly after building up plenty of hours on the server. You should know a lot better in general since you have played and abided by the rules since your last ban (over a year ago).

To summarize.

A) The evidence was insufficient. Furthermore, you said context doesn't matter and then stated that the fact it had no context apparently helped with warranting a ban. Context always matters.

B) last player disrespect is over 2 years ago so stop calling me a repeat offender as if it was yesterday, I got that ban probably when you first ever joined FL, that's how long ago.

C) you have petty reasoning to support this ban. You then go on to accuse me of "abusing" something and that I am twisting your words when I am not, you just simply fail to understand my point (no offence but it could be because English is your second language.)

D) Much more points but they were previously mentioned.

You were not "directly involved" as it was a ban request, not an in game situation; any admin could look over the evidence given in the ban request. You say "directly involved" as if you have more knowledge in this than other staff, when in actuality they know everything you know.

Considering the other admin said he would be reviewing the case I will await his response. Also, you are clearly going to be biased because you banned me.

A) Evidence was sufficient, it shows you calling a user of the community a retard and then following up with another comment regarding his grammar, clearly nothing to do with roleplay.

B) Regardless of the time between bans, you have repeated a previous rule break making you a repeat offender. This is a fact and to help you understand that I'll leave the definition of 'repeat' below:

[Image: LqGFzrUNTmma5CqWj-Q65Q.png]

C) I understand your point, I'm saying your point is invalid. Again instead of jumping to conclusions about my origin you might want to either research or completely leave it, as I've lived in the United Kingdom and spoke English for 20 years of my life, and I'm 20 Smile

D) Very vague, no idea why you added this point.

I am directly involved with the case meaning I can comment whenever I like until a higher ranking staff member orders me to do anything differently.

A) So petty... So so petty...
Should I define "petty" for you since you think you have to define "repeat" for me?

"Retard" with no context = 1 day ban? I seen people say much worse and yet it is still not enough to ban them, and rightly so - they are words, there is no way this player was insulted from this single word "retard". How am I banned for 1 single word?

The one word "retard" is clearly insufficient to warrant a one day ban. People throw tiny insults around in the real world all the time so it is going to happen in the game.

B) Here is where you go around in circles again; you completely miss my point. I broke the same rule twice, you're smart for realizing that. The problem arose when you punish me much worse because of it, especially considering how minor this "disrespect" was.

C) I am sorry, the way you word sentences such as this: 

"You have abused this completely and still managed to disrespect the basic rule."

led me to believe you was not native English.

D) No, it was not vague, it said that the other points were previously mentioned - how is that vague?
"Much more points but they were previously mentioned."

So when you say: "no idea why you added this point."  I made it to hint that you should go back and read at my previous points.

Also, you are indeed allowed to comment as you are staff, so feel free to exercise your right. I simply meant that any other staff member on fearless could also handle this case, you don't know something they do not - you was not "directly" involved in the sense of actually being on the server, witnessing it and banning me on server, you accepted a ban request.

Soulripper made a post not long ago about how this server is declining in players, maybe this is why? Think about the amount of petty bans like this which were handed out - even if my ban was 1 day - it completely puts players off your server because if they do the tiniest thing they would be banned again.

Even though the ban has expired I will still be awaiting the admins review as this is now on my ban history.
I fail to see me adding any other points will aid this case in being concluded, I feel like everytime I reply I am repeating myself. This will now be handed over to the dealing Administrator to investigate and conclude.

No further replies are required from both parties unless instructed so by an Administrator.

Thank you.
(08-22-2017, 07:39 PM)DVN Wrote: No further replies are required from both parties unless instructed so by an Administrator.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
Rule 6 = 
6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied.

Posting just to make sure I am the last post so this rule will actually work 7 days from now.
You've had a ban for Player Disrespect in the past. You should have learned after that, and your 530 hours of experience on the servers should've taught you that it's not allowed to do that by now. We will not remove a ban from your record because you are too ignorant to grasp the fact that this isn't allowed.

Word of advice: Read the rules and refrain from breaking them in the future.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]