Report: Cox
Cox: I did say that and obvisoly rushi did not hear it cause i said it clearly and as well i spoke to eisenhorn about an hour ago and he said that rushi got it all muddled up when going back up to speak to you, I will no longer comment on this unless request by a staff member.

Doctor KuLa: Cox is a noob
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Report Approved.

Cox has been issued a 120 hour weapons blacklist for the following reason. 

Breaking rule 8.4 Once the hostage has submitted to and given you your demands, you must release him/her. 
You demanded $2000 for each hostage, it was given to you in /hostagemoney, you then changed your mind because it was hostage money and didn't want to have to wait 15 mins to pick it up. The demands had been met and you backtracked on them for an OOC reason. You then proceeded to kill both of the hostages.

The reason for the length of the blacklist is that you were placed on your last chance with your previous punishment. The blacklist will allow you to explore other areas of the gamemode and take a break from aggressiveRP.

Nookiro has been issued a 3 hour weapons blacklist for the following reason. 

Breaking rule 8.4 Once the hostage has submitted to and given you your demands, you must release him/her. 
You demanded $2000 for each hostage, it was given to you in /hostagemoney, you then changed your mind because it was hostage money and didn't want to have to wait 15 mins to pick it up. The demands had been met and you backtracked on them for an OOC reason.

Thanks for your report.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]