JoshZ unban request
Your name: JoshZ

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:57372971

Your ban ID:78262

Banned by: Awestruck

Reason: Disrespect

Involved: Awestruck, JoshZ

Why we should unban you:

May I start by saying that I feel my ban was the most un-fair ban in the whole of FL history. I was simply banned for calling someone an "idiot" I have been called so much worse by admins in the past and I really don't understand that this is worthy of a ban the least it should be is a warning or someone saying to me to calm my language down. I really would appericate someone looking at this that isn't Awestruck as although he may disagree that he doesn't have a personal vendetta against me I believe he does. Seriously this ban doesn't need to be put in place. Calling someone an idiot may be disrespect however if I called a normal memeber that nothing would happen however just the point that it was a Super Admin means that it is a ban.

Seriously Awestruck has took this to heart way too much and in my time on the server most of my bans have been put in place by Awestruck that I understand I done wrong on the previous occasions however this one is so dumb and stupid and after speaking to many people in the community they are confused as to why I was banned.

I have even spoke to previous staff/admins and they have laughed at how ridiclously long the ban is for the smallest of things.

It has been 2 weeks from my first UBR
User, again, has posted too early and will receive a forum ban.

You will no longer be able to post an UBR for this offence.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]