Xiao comfortable if not finished, called up directly to the first pain.

"Worried about?" Xiao Tianming pretending to be puzzled and asked for Murong Xuan.
"Worried that I would harm you. According to your philosophy of ideas, people never do things without a purpose." Murong Xuan of Xiaotian Ming said, "a more beautiful for no reason a person is not 'good' now, you have There are good reasons to convince you to stay, when my tenant had, authentic nfl jerseys,because gratitude is a plausible thing, and I had a Grateful people. "
"Maybe yes!" Xiaotian Ming nodded, nodded agreement.
"Your question was finished, I gave you a satisfactory answer now, is not it my turn?" Murong Xuan laughed.
"You have questions to ask me?" Murong Murong Xuan Xuan looked, asked, puzzled.
"I have a problem, but will not ask you because I think only through their own investigation and analysis out of the answer will be correct." Murong Xuan away a smile, and said gravely, "you have promised me a request now I think good. "
"Your mind really fast. What are the requirements, you say!" Murong Xuan Xiao Tianming said, looking stunned.
"I want you to promise me, before you completely fall in love with Bailu Chen, a little far away from Bailu Chen." Murong Xuan thought, then added, "for example, you can not go to dinner with her alone; the best time to chat the presence of a third person. "
"Why? Because I am very curious." Xiao Tianming Murong Xuan face looked puzzled, asked, puzzled.
"Because you get too close and Bailu Chen makes me feel happy. And I usually stop me unhappy things happen." Murong Xuan thought, then added, "If you ask me, why you and Bailu Chen too close to make me feel happy and I think every girl can be a hero do not want to rely on her other girls too close to it! "
The hearts of each girl will have a "hero", just like every boy's dream, there will be a "lover." Boys do not want their "lover" and the other boys too close, the girls certainly do not want her "hero" and the other girls are very close. Xiao Tianming certainly understand this truth, because his dream is to have a "lover."
"The reason the right, right?" Murong Xuan red Xiaotian Ming laughed.
"It is appropriate, nfl jerseys cheap,so I will remember you said." Xiaotian Ming nodded, Murong Xuan assured.
"Time is getting late, I go to bed. Late at night will accelerate skin aging, do not want to wait until I can marry, just like the skin as the skin Huanglian Po. I wish you good night, hope you have a good evening a dream. "Murong Xuan stood up, made a lazy yawn, the Xiaotian Ming said.
"Wait! I have a question for you." Xiao Tianming openings stopped walking to the bedroom Murong Xuan.
"How do you know whatever I agreed to a request Bailu Chen?" Xiaotian Ming asked.
"Nature is someone told me, while this person is your friend?? Over the base." Murong Xuan back on Xiaotian Ming said.

Chapter 40 calls the mother of insomnia [number of words in this chapter: 3122 Last updated :2011 -07-12 08:00:00.0]
-------------------------------------------------- -
Chapter 40 calls the mother of insomnia
Xiao Tianming lay a new bed, looking at new walls, feeling the new environment, they can not sleep. Xiaotian Ming does not believe that bed, now is the time to sleep, but I could not sleep. What makes him sleep out? Although Xiao Tianming strongly denied in the heart, but the fact is the case: a woman! wholesale jerseys from china,Tonight, the reason why he could not sleep, because his head which is always filled with several different women. As long as he shut our eyes, Murong Xuan, East Yi, Bailu Chen Chih Ou will even jump in front of him.
"Hey!" Xiaotian Ming sighed deeply. Previously, he always thought so for women who eat sleep, the brain must be defective; and now he found he was wrong. They not only failed to problems, and then normal. If I have to say who is faulty, then this person will not be others, only himself. Only their faulty wrong people would think that people who do not faulty. Now, he wanted to give his mother?? Nangong Yu make a call for help. Understand and know him in his mother's people, almost no one does not boast of his mother. Because his mother?? Nangong Yu is a set of the beauty and wisdom in a perfect woman. You can say that God is wrong, but you can not pick Nangong Yu's fault.
This time, Xiao Tianming on the bedside phone suddenly rang. Xiao Tianming really guess who this time beat him on the phone. But see the caller ID in the blank, Xiao Tianming but nothing understand.
"Tian Ming, you asleep?" Nangong Yu's voice from the phone to pass out, but still less love for Xiao Tianming.
"No, Mom! I am lying in bed waiting for you to call me. Can not hear your voice, I had tonight was not." Xiaotian Ming to call the other end of the Nangong Yu says.
"Well, you do not bring it to coax a girl means to coax mother happy. Mom can do a little silly, eating salt than you have rice to eat." Nangong Yu mouth so that his heart was and sweeter than honey to eat. What mother does not want his son to think of themselves always and remembered their own ah? Nangong Yu is also a common mother, could not be ordinary common mother.
"Mom, I can never say what you are ah! If you are stupid, that wonderful thing of all is the low-energy children a woman would not it? In my opinion, you are the most wonderful thing, the mother. My dad so smart people do not have by your pack it? "Xiaotian Ming said. nfl jerseys cheap,"I see, I did not pick up your dad, but I should be planted in the hands of your son." Nangong Yu happy laugh.
Nangong Yu smiled, for Xiaotian Ming asked: "Tian Ming, you are still in school life habits, right? Money enough?"
"The school of life when compared to my training is in the world of." Xiao Tianming to Nangong Yu replied half-jokingly.
"Hey!" Think Xiao Tianming training time, Nangong Yu gently sigh, self-blame and said, "Tian Ming, how much you eat bitter, Mom know you do not blame your father. Your dad make you small training, but also for Hello. After all, your identity is very special, any time you can give a fatal danger. and then someone else can protect you, can not compare themselves to protect and strong. "
"Mom, I know this truth, you never blame too. He is not out?" coach purses outlet,Xiaotian Ming asked.
"He went out this evening to accompany several of his old friends to tea, I will give you this organic call his home, let me give you a call, that phone call is more easily exposed your identity, to bring you many terrible trouble and I think he is the good things that it would not let us Niangliang! "Nangong Yu grumbles said, his voice like a little girl a fit of anger.
Xiaotian Ming did not speak, but secretly in my heart touched: the great maternal love is so extraordinary warmth.