Unban request - keelfleming17
Username: keelfleming17

Your ban ID: 78359

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60480375

Reason: Molotoving a passive dupe for no reason at all

Staff member who banned you: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why I should be unbanned: Reason why you should be unbanned: I was not aware about what passive dupes are due to taking a huge break from the server, that is my fault. And I did have a reason to Molotov  their store, I did it because the owner was harassing me and calling me disgusting names such as "***", "Retard", "Fucktard" using the voice communication. I am very sorry about the damage I caused. I did not mean to break any of the rules, I was just getting my revenge on them for harassing me. I could of atleast been warned about it first before I got banned for it. If you had of warned me there an then I would of made sure to of stopped and read over the rules again. Which I have been doing since I have been banned. I don't want to ruin the server for anyone, I just want to play properly and role-play to the best of my ability. Please consider unbanning me, I really want to get back to role-playing so I can practice and get better.
I witnessed the owner of that store (razor) calling him very offensive names out of character using the voice chat. I also witnessed the owner of the store attempt to hit him with his vehicle.
Awaiting response from Razor
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Still awaiting a response. Apologies for the delay.
Kind Regards,

Sorry for the delay I was on my holiday just got back and sat down.

Ok... So what happend is you molotoved my club if I am right I have a bad memory because this was 2 weeks ago but I dont remember calling you any names at all. Infact I did not you just ran pass if I remember right and threw it in and you had been throwing them everywhere before that.

And [FL:RP] FGxDman  the person said I was name calling, you were not there. Please do not make up lies to help your friend. I never drove my car at that time or hit him or did I name call him out of character with my microphone because I was playing music, and the fact you say I used voice chat is showing you cant provide any evidence for it and you know you are lying. FGxDman you were not there. So I did nothing wrong here.

Make a PR if you think I did something wrong.
Denied.
Kind Regards,