Unban Request
Your name: Theoharakis13

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:73173254[/b]

Your ban ID: 78415

Banned by: [FL] Sparx

Reason: FearRP Breakage - 9th Ban, 4th FearRP ban // Extended by Yonno

Involved: none

(I know that my English are not so good)

Why we should unban you: Yesterday i run from someone who had gun point on me and that'swhy i got a ban.Sparx told me that it would be for 1 day.Today i wanted to see how many hours left to play (because Fearless is my favourite server.I only play garry's mod on Fearless.) and then i seen that i have 20 days ban.I was shocked.I know that it was my fault but.. 20 days? I understood my fault and i promise that i will not do that again.Please remove these days they are so many.Why did you changed the 1 day? Yonno,Sparx answer me please.

Theoharakis13
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
Hello Theo,

This is mainly due to the fact that with your amount of hours, and your current bans on record, you should almost know the rules by heart.

You already had 8 bans on your record before and this was your 4th FearRp ban. Breaking the same rule 4 times, no matter the timespan, shows that you sadly don't understand the concept of FearRP. Every user will receive an extended ban once they reach around 8-9 bans depending on their hours.

I've had a short discussion with Sparx, he forgot the check your ban record and afterwards we came to the conclusion that this punishment is sufficient for someone with your amount of hours and experience.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(08-24-2017, 08:54 AM)Yonno Wrote: Hello Theo,

This is mainly due to the fact that with your amount of hours, and your current bans on record, you should almost know the rules by heart.

You already had 8 bans on your record before and this was your 4th FearRp ban. Breaking the same rule 4 times, no matter the timespan, shows that you sadly don't understand the concept of FearRP. Every user will receive an extended ban once they reach around 8-9 bans depending on their hours.

I've had a short discussion with Sparx, he forgot the check your ban record and afterwards we came to the conclusion that this punishment is sufficient for someone with your amount of hours and experience.
Will you keep my ban? i didn't know that if i break 4 times fearrp i would get 20 days ban.I understood my fault.Can you remove it please?If you were me you would do the same.I promise i will not do that again.
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
As much as I feel bad for you, that's sadly not how bans work.
They are instated for you to realize that breaking a rule will lead to a punishment.

I hope you learned from your mistakes and that it won't happen again in the future, but the ban will remain.

Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.