Container and skin switch changes not working
Title of Bug: Container and skin switch changes not working.

Description: The new updates for spawning cargo containers and switching delivery vehicle skins with E is not working.
With the containers, there is a bug with the amount of containers you can spawn. You cannot spawn any, as when you try to do so, it gives an error message: "You cannot spawn anymore of that prop"

With the skin switching, pressing use on the vehicle doesn't change the skin.
Also there is a bug where one player sees the UPS skin, another player sees the TNT skin and someone might see the solid box skin.
Only fix for this I have found to replace all other skins with the skin you want in the submaterial tool menu.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The delivery van skin change update was never pushed. I will push it later with enhancements.
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
Uhm.. is this still active?
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(05-19-2019, 07:26 PM)TASSIA Wrote: Uhm.. is this still active?

I have no idea, it has been a while.
Though I think the skin switch by pressing E was never fixed.
Also, I don't think the skin de-sync between clients was fixed either. Unless it got fixed in the latest update.

EDIT: No clue about the cargo containers. Though you can spawn the L4D2 cargo containers, so there is no reason why not spawn the HL2 ones.
(05-19-2019, 07:35 PM)TheSiphon Wrote:

Also, I don't think the skin de-sync between clients was fixed either. Unless it got fixed in the latest update.

EDIT: No clue about the cargo containers. Though you can spawn the L4D2 cargo containers, so there is no reason why not spawn the HL2 ones.

All the bugs with the Delivery Vans should be fixed now, even the client de-sync.
However I have no clue what you mean by the cargo containers.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(05-19-2019, 07:47 PM)TASSIA Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 07:35 PM)TheSiphon Wrote:

All the bugs with the Delivery Vans should be fixed now, even the client de-sync.
However I have no clue what you mean by the cargo containers.

From what I remember, the HL2 cargo container props got unbanned, however you still couldn't spawn them. No clue if got fixed.

EDIT: This one 
[Image: iAJJL3U.png]
(Also, seems that the update entry dates are broken)
The HL2 container props should be spawnable by now.
Thank you for reporting this issue.

Closed.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer