Zombie - AMA
(08-19-2017, 07:52 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Why are you so aggressive over minor things?

I can be aggressive when something or especially someone is irritating me.
(08-18-2017, 10:16 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: How did you get the name?

I had my real name as my username in Steam for a while and one day I told to myself I need change my username that is not my real name, while I was playing zombie related games and thinking what username I should have, I couldn't bother of getting a better creative name so I decided to name myself as "Zombie" on that same day that I told myself to change my username. So basically I was impulsive to the point I changed my username to Zombie and still sticking to this username after all these years.
Are you a fan of Zombies?
(08-19-2017, 07:06 AM)ELAD Wrote: When will you draw the 1,000,000$ draw
Look at my lottery thread and you will know.

(08-19-2017, 08:26 AM)Panda Wrote: Why do you eat anchovies on pizza
My father gave me a slice of pizza with anchovies to try it out when I was 9 years old and to this day I love it.

(08-19-2017, 08:30 AM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Do u like memes?
If they are funny enough to make me laugh then yes.
(08-19-2017, 04:49 PM)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Wrote: What do you if you were a girl for one day?
Go online in Steam, get horny players to give me free games and skins because I'm a girl and I won't give them anything in return.
(08-19-2017, 10:02 PM)NJperry Wrote: Are you a fan of Zombies?

I used to be a fan of Zombies when I was younger, but not anymore.
What do you think about Turkey as an Israeli?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(08-19-2017, 11:03 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: What do you think about Turkey as an Israeli?

I think Turkey has a beautiful terrain, interesting historical sites such as Istanbul that used to be part of Byzantine empire and was known as Constantinople in the past and it's secular for a Muslim country, we used to have good relations with Turkey and we even had military agreements together such as training, exercising, intelligence corporation with air, sea and land, we upgraded Turkish military equipment and etc. A lot of Israeli tourists would go to Turkey for a vacation and everything was fine until Erdogan decided to fuck up the relationship between Turkey and Israel. The Turkish people are good people but Erdogan's government is shit and I don't like them. A lot of Israelis don't like or hate the Turkish government but we have no problem with the Turkish people. But of course we have a small minority that hates everything that is Muslim, including the Turkish, Arabs and Iranians regardless if they're innocent civilians but they're a small minority. Although Erdogan's government is still present, that doesn't stop Israelis from trying to travel to Turkey to this day.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Archer
reviving the thread
What’s your type, older men or younger men?
Favourite pizza?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]