Zombie - AMA
Ask me anything that you're curious to know, if the question is too personal then I won't answer.
Whats it like living in Israel? (Only know people from Palestine, so want to know whats it like living on the other side of the border)
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
How did you get the name?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
When will you draw the 1,000,000$ draw
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Why do you eat anchovies on pizza
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Do u like memes?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
What do you if you were a girl for one day?
(08-18-2017, 10:11 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Whats it like living in Israel? (Only know people from Palestine, so want to know whats it like living on the other side of the border)

* Blue text are links

First, I do not live in Israel anymore since February of this year but I did live there since 2001 to 2017.
It's a small first world country with culturally western mixed with middle eastern culture with diverse terrain, the south you have the negev which is the desert, the central is mostly populated urban, green, rainy and cold and of course you have the beautiful mediterranean sea on the coast, in the north it's all beautiful, rocky mountain, rainy and  mostly green and in the cold winter it's covered with snow. It's not a small, dry, desert land, third world country that is not civilized and is not advanced that sadly most foreigners think it is and it's ignorant to think that way. It's a small, diverse, young, 69 year old country that has gained independence in 1948 with one of the best high technology in the world. Israelis are not are brown, rag head wearing people. Instead we are mixed with Middle Eastern, European, African, South American, West and Central Asians and more ethnicities. It's like a small United States country that locates in the Middle East. 

Spoiler: Don't believe me? Click here for images
[Image: Think-Israel-TelAviv-121118258-slidezero_com-copy.jpg][Image: Tel-aviv-Gibor-Sport-005.jpg][Image: Israeli-women-68.jpg]
[Image: caesarea_tel_aviv_private_tour%20(17)490425894.jpg][Image: WOW_telaviv_facebook.width-1200.png][Image: 400px-Haifa_View.jpg]
[Image: hippodrome_caesarea_israel.jpg]
[Image: caesarea-israel-8.jpg]
[Image: F120809MS79-800x400.jpg]
[Image: Web_F070221NS04.jpg]
[Image: banotrazot.jpg]
[Image: dolphin-reef-dafna-tal.jpg][Image: m4_idf_women-582x620.jpg]
[Image: EilatNight.jpeg]
[Image: tiberias.png]
[Image: Hula_Nature_Reserve%20(8).jpg]
[Image: caesarea_tel_aviv_private_tour%20(1).jpg]
[Image: HFA-gallerya-900x400-07.jpg]
[Image: israeltech_600x400.jpg]
[Image: israel%20attraction%20-north%20attractio...406250.jpg]
[Image: 9b2c4b44fb86522964124ed80d03c5e8_L.jpg]
[Image: preview-v00772.jpg?w=512][Image: Haifa%2C_Israel_bilingual_sign.jpg][Image: Jerusalem_Russian_bazaar.jpg][Image: bahai-haifia-gentrification.jpg?itok=YOIVUKLi][Image: 2015-04-16-1429208864-86632-AC1-thumb.jpg]
[Image: view2.jpg]
[Image: the-military-is-used-to-bring-israeli-so...oto-u1.jpg]
[Image: at-the-market.jpg]
[Image: Knights%20Halls-Acre%20akko%20attraction...%20(3).jpg]
[Image: 2013-05-02-p2fourlanguagessign.jpg]
[Image: TelAvivYarkonPark.jpg]
[Image: F151007IDF02-e1449409509217.jpg]
[Image: Jerusalem%20J%20612X501.jpg][Image: idfpic.jpg?resize=900%2C593][Image: 291831909_75781817b3_z.jpg?zz=1][Image: nightlife-jerusalem-benyehuda-620x413-62...jpg?x44048][Image: F120315MA011.jpg][Image: Negev-1.jpg][Image: 03ss7.jpg][Image: negev1.jpg][Image: negev.jpg][Image: Shepherd-with-lamb-in-Negev-riverbed-tb0...places.jpg][Image: bar1.png][Image: Israeli%20Arab%20Woman%20voting.bmp][Image: 617844326298_148285627704717.jpg][Image: PikiWiki_Israel_7457_Ramat_Hasharon_from...f_tops.JPG][Image: playground.jpg]
[Image: F130605DG001.jpg]
[Image: 1200px-Ramat_Hasharon_Aerial_View.jpg][Image: Israel_apartheid_jew_arab_muslim_bus_girls.jpg][Image: 1fb0b25f-139c-4dc2-92fc-3539280b8f61_big.jpg][Image: netanyabeach.JPG][Image: tumblr_Israeli-Arabs-2.jpg]
[Image: 5773-footer.jpg]
[Image: 1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)]
[Image: 632671.jpg][Image: Hartavor-Custom.jpg][Image: 2121fb_306315cd124d4bc1940e0b3d576854ee.webp][Image: Z99_Gilead325.jpg][Image: image008.jpg]
[Image: Church-of-all-nations-picture-Pater-Nost...usalem.jpg]
[Image: main-qimg-099a043fbe5b219965ac73defde71be0][Image: Jerusalemmarket.jpg][Image: old_city_jerusalem-normal.jpg][Image: 50315180100883640360no.jpg][Image: 329.jpg][Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: ShowImage.ashx?id=263888]
[Image: Jerusalem-Old-City-4.jpg][Image: 3081402621.jpg][Image: 1_wa.jpg]

Every year there's conflicts either within or outside of Israel and international pressure that are bias against us and not to mention a lot of foreigners think we are the bad guys and we are killers which is not true, Israel has been in state of war since its independence and many Arabs wanted to wipe the State of Israel off the map and throw the Jews to the sea. Palestinians has been using black propaganda in the internet against us to gain support by simply; lying, deceiving, manipulate your emotions and play the victim for example taking photos of victims in Syria and post them and saying the IDF has murdered a Palestinian baby with white phosphorus and air strikes. We are trying our best to prevent civilian casualties but it's very difficult to prevent civilian casualties so in response the IDF calls the civilian residence for a warning that the place is going to get bombed because there's going to be an airstrike to destroy Hamas' weapons, ammunition and rockets that they hide them in civilian houses to use civilians as human shields, and we delay airstrikes on the target if there's civilians nearby. We drop thousands of warning leaflets from the air that a certain address and area will be bombed and we roof knock civilian residence as a warning that there will be an incoming airstrike.

Sadly there are innocent civilian casualties but that goes for every war and conflict in the world. But after all these lies, the hate against us, they try to kill us every time. Either terrorizing the civilians through; throwing rocksthrowing molotovsstabbing attackssuicide bombing (Search for 26th October of 2005, Hadera Market bombing, I know a person that was working at the market and served me Falafel the day before the attack, and I was at the market with my mother as a 5 year old boy an hour before the suicide bombing occurred, if I stayed there any longer either I'd be serious injured along with my mother and become traumatized, lose my mother and be traumatized for life, or I would die. Fortunately the person that served me Falafel has survived.), and not to mention the constant rocket attacks nearly every year by either Hamas, Hezbollah and more terrorist groups and there are more attacks than what I've mentioned. 

And after all these wave of terror attacks, we will obviously give the Israeli-Arabs right as they're human beings. The Arabs gets jobs, human rights, health care. And yet we still get hate by haters and they say "Israel is an apartheid state" which doesn't make any sense, throughout my entire life I've seen a lot of Arabs enjoying their lives by going to universities, working at our pharmacies, working at our hospital and clinics as doctors and nurses, working at the press, working as teachers which in my school that I used to go we have an Arab teacher and we respect her, Arabs driving their cars including Arab women drivers, positions in the Israeli Parliament, positions in court, positions in Israel Defense Force, enjoying with their families at restaurants and public places and sitting side by side with Jews, Christians and etc. So tell me how is that an apartheid state? 

While the quality of life of Gaza and the West Bank isn't the best compared to the quality of life for 1,600,000 Arab-Israelis living in Israel with Israeli citizenship, we tried to help them but they still screw us over and over again to the point that we have zero tolerance for them for security reasons. We withdrew from Gaza to let them to govern themselves which instead of being grateful and create a peaceful Arab state, they elected Hamas, a terrorist organization that has a history of suicide bombing, murdering civilians, rocket attacksbrainwashing children to become terrorists and tell them to throw rockstraining children to become terrorists, and brainwashing children to become soldiers of allah to be the government and they soon launched rockets at us and when we fight back, the international community, media and the UN decide to intervene and become bias against us and say we are breaking international laws, committing war crimes, destroy UN hospitals and schools which Hamas store their weapons and rockets, civilian residence which Hamas store their weapons and rockets and we are murdering innocent civilians is ridiculous and stupid. We built the west bank barriers for strategic and security reasons after waves of terrorism and suicide bombings during the second Intifada which it has reduced the rate of terrorism and only Israelis that lives or lived in Israel will understand, we still get international pressure for abusing human rights and saying that the west bank barrier is a symbol of an apartheid.

While we are constantly in conflicts and wars and a state of threat, we still manage to live a happy and safe life. How is that possible even after all the conflicts and wars that I mentioned? It's simple, we are a strong and stable country with one of the best military in the world thanks to our conflicts and wars with all the Arab countries and terrorist organizations that Israel fought in the past for its survival. I can guarantee you that Israel is safer than some places in European countries such as Sweden, Belgium, U.K, Germany and France thanks to our military, security and leadership. While you Europeans struggle with the jihadists and extremists now, remember that we struggle and fight them since the very beginning and we know their nature. Now you all struggle with them thanks to your retarded governments, political correct medias and the leftists.

So how is it to live in Israel as a Israeli citizen? Happy, feeling safe thanks to the military, sometimes you look at the news to see a terror attack somewhere in Israel or an incoming war and conflicts that Israel has to deal with, deal with ignorant foreigners when you travel for a vacation that they have no idea how Israel looks and what's the situation, sometimes every couple of years during a war you hear an air raid siren of incoming rockets and as a result  you go to the shelter and the rockets get destroyed in mid air thanks to our Iron Dome that we developed and no one gets hurt unless you're outside below the rocket which you will get killed from the shrapnel which is a stupid way to die, and after the air raid is off you can continue your life as normally you would do like nothing happened and enjoy your life. Living in Israel is not that dangerous, it's safer than most parts of South America, most parts of Central America, most parts of Africa, most parts of Asia, certain parts in Europe including Western and Northern parts of Europe and certain parts of the U.S and if there's a war or a conflict again, the IDF will solve the problem again and you won't have to worry about anything again. Not to mention during conflicts and wars you still continue your life by going to class and work just as if there isn't any war or conflict going on but you still have to remain alert for any suspicious activity but that's normal. Israel is fine overall, we can deal with wars and conflicts and continue our lives normally like it's another normal day and that's the way of life for us.
Why are you so aggressive over minor things?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Archer
(08-19-2017, 07:50 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 10:11 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Whats it like living in Israel? (Only know people from Palestine, so want to know whats it like living on the other side of the border)
=snip=

Heh Heh 69 hehehe.

But legit, what you wearing WinkWinkWink
Spit or Swallow

-Removed by Steven8ken