[SOLVED]
Hey guys,

For my clan I want to build a weed farm.
I know that there's normal weed pots in the game but I want to make a massive one.
There are props that look identical to the fully grown weed plants and I was wondering if an admin is able to give you permission to use it.

Let me know what you think,

Arne
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

I believe the banned props are actually built into the code, therefore you would need to rewrite the whole banned props system. That would take a look while.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(08-25-2017, 09:04 AM)ELAD Wrote: I believe the banned props are actually built into the code, therefore you would need to rewrite the whole banned props system. That would take a look while.

Nope, not how it works
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Dragnort_
Administrators will have to spawn it for you as they are the only ones able to spawn them. To my knowledge,  you cannot allow someone to use a banned prop.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Byra
I suspect that the reason why these props are banned is because it stops players being able to bait police into raiding their house. By putting these props near a window and making it obvious for the police to raid gives the player access to kill them for entering their property via force. Admin+ have access to spawn most/all banned props as they are seen as trustworthy enough to not bait the police. (Or use any other banned prop for malicious use).
(08-25-2017, 11:51 AM)Create Wrote: I suspect that the reason why these props are banned is because it stops players being able to bait police into raiding their house. By putting these props near a window and making it obvious for the police to raid gives the player access to kill them for entering their property via force. Admin+ have access to spawn most/all banned props as they are seen as trustworthy enough to not bait the police. (Or use any other banned prop for malicious use).

I see your point but that's not what I wanted.
I wanted to make this for instance in the basement of a house, hidden for police. I didnt want to bait the police into raiding sincr that was not my intention with this prop. I wanted to give my drug cartel RP a realistic edge.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

You could ask people to place pots for you. I remember someone having like 50 pots from doing this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
If you wish to use the prop weed pots then simply ask a member of staff to spawn however many you need, otherwise you can use the actual weed pot entity.

There is no other way that you would be able to spawn the prop on your own without anything then then a change to the banned props in the game mode (which is what happened with the abandoned clubhouse prop).
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Closed.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]