[Solved] My account
So I allready asked a long time ago about my account because I made one with a e-mail account that I forgot. So I made a new one (this one). Had some problems with it (steam account was allready linked to the other one) but those got fixed.

now I would like to get my name ''Weezy'' back as that underscore behind my name isn't really pretty to see. Sadly I can't find the forum account when I search it.

Can this be solved?

(These are the only accounts I could find (Including the account I'm currently using) )

[Image: pN2lLlU.png]

ADDED:

Floodify fixed the steam problem that time (everything works fine) but left this:
[Image: QWsIxZU.png]

What does it mean ''Work in progress''? what should be more fixed on the character page?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

For your second question: Floodify was working on something else but he left before completing it so...
(08-19-2017, 05:54 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote: For your second question: Floodify was working on something else but he left before completing it so...

Yea I know that but I want to know if there's something that needs to be finished or not
Kind regards,
Weezy

(08-20-2017, 09:17 AM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 05:54 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote: For your second question: Floodify was working on something else but he left before completing it so...

Yea I know that but I want to know if there's something that needs to be finished or not

Somebody might be working on it already. Or everyone in the Team completly forgot about it and left it as it was when Floodify left.
(08-20-2017, 09:20 AM)Peekay Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 09:17 AM)Weezy_ Wrote:

Somebody might be working on it already. Or everyone in the Team completly forgot about it and left it as it was when Floodify left.

well I think they left as this has been on my screen for months, so I would really appriciate if a developer can review this please
Kind regards,
Weezy

Developers can do anything as non of us have web access.
(08-20-2017, 10:43 AM)Coffee Wrote: Developers can do anything as non of us have web access.

So only a superadmin or Soul can fix that?
Nope only soul at the moment
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Weezy_
(08-20-2017, 10:53 AM)Coffee Wrote: Nope only soul at the moment

Oh ok.
Kind regards,
Weezy

Dear SoulRipper,

Could you please look into this?
Kind regards,
Weezy