Add winch car
Title of Suggestion: Add winch car

Description: Add winch car to 'Government Vehicles' section at market, like that:(A new job can be added for that or just police officers can drive)
[Image: shark-winch-car-photo_535098_2017_07.jpg?02]

Why: It's hard to impound cars when you caught them away from the nexus garage, also that will be realistic and improve RP overall. Like you caught stopped a car and arrested the man inside at villas, it is hard to bring the vehicle to garage and also you will have to walk back to situation because you also missed your car at the situation. 
Why you dont move the car out of the road then clamp?
Because taking them to nexus garage will look more professional, bringing them next to road looks like bad. And in real life did you see any impounded cars next to road? As I said that will be realistic. Also  that will improve RP overall, like:
great use of /me, /its while you are impounding the car. That will make polices job easier too. 
+support if there is such an addon.
otherwise i think it would be a waste of time to add.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(08-18-2017, 03:20 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: +support if there is such an addon.
otherwise i think it would be a waste of time to add.

Yeah, I hope they can find a model I will be also searching for but that wont be very hard to do a model of a car like that
+ Support

Finally a better way to impound a vehicle + it looks more realistic instead of asking for a warrant and then drive it yourself.

maybe add this for mechanic too as this would increase the MechanicRP
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

+/-support

I don't think we should copy any servers, but now that the sprinters have been added, we could use something like this, which is used on couple servers including different variations:
Or we could design something original (Though that would take a lot more time and effort), since there really aren't a lot of tow trucks out there, but it would improve impounding a lot more, as driving the car is a bit unrealistic.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Byra, Chumps
+Support.
(08-18-2017, 06:00 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +/-support

I don't think we should copy any servers, but now that the sprinters have been added, we could use something like this, which is used on couple servers including different variations:
Or we could design something original (Though that would take a lot more time and effort), since there really aren't a lot of tow trucks out there, but it would improve impounding a lot more, as driving the car is a bit unrealistic.
Developers can use this model but as you said that will be like copying from another server maybe they can find another winch car
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here