Frank's Unban Request
Posting on behalf of Frank.

Your name: Frank Tagliano

Your ban ID:68106

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:76104385

Reason: Double accounting

Staff member who banned you:Falcao

Reason why you should be unbanned:
I usually play with older guys on DarkRP servers, I really like roleplaying. Building dupes, and earning money on the flip coin mod. I actually got a bit tired of it, after I made the richest guy on a couple of servers with it! xD
Anyway yesterday, I searched for a new server to play on, to try something new. I find FLRP, and Im like hey this looks fun. But when I tried to connect it says that I'm banned, then after alot of thinking I found out that this is the first RP-Server I was playing on. Then I check your ban list, and I have done alot of dumb shit, I admit it I was a troll! I believe I got banned almost two years ago. Like December 2015. I can't really remember that I got banned, but according to the ban list, I have been double accounting, blocking elevators, I've been a dick.
I know double accounting is permaban, but I'm asking for a new chance. I have grown up now, I was probably one of those squeaker kids at that time, and I apologize so much for that.
I can't access my old user at your forums so this guy I managed to connect with is helping me post the unban request on the forums!

I hope that you will accept my apologies.
Frank Tagliano

[Image: Reasons_I_got_banned.png]
You was very mingey when I was staff here, very. If you didn't double account I'd imagine you'd be perm'd now anyway because you'd have carried on racking up bans.

Now this isn't in my hands anymore but it's been a long time, just by this thread you've seened to mature a lot and learnt from your mistakes and I believe you deserve a second chance, everyone messes up.

Best of luck mate.
Posting on behalf of Frank.

Thank you so much man, really appreciate it! Sorry for our past!
Hi, I have managed to get into my FLRP account again!Cheese Thank you so much Exotic for helping me with posting my unban request! And thank you Falcao for supporting me!Cheese
Frank Tagliano
Sorry for the wait.

This case is being discussed and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hi Frank,

We are pleased to inform you that you will be given another chance. However, you will be placed on Last Chance when you get unbanned due to the nature of your perm ban and your previous ban record. This means that next time you break the rules, your punishment may be much harsher than usual as you would have wasted the second chance we gave you.

Therefore, we ask that you read over all of the rules again before playing. It's been a while since you last played and we want your time to last on the servers.
Welcome back.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]