Report: [FL:RP] aLoneWitness
Name of player: [FL:RP] aLoneWitness

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102639297

Time in GMT: Around 12:30

Server: Evocity2_v5p

Summary: FailRP job title, President must hire private security, the SRU are not security. (there was also a unit with this job title but he probably had /teamname done.)

Evidencehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1114116767
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1114116725
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Hello,

I am aLoneWitness.

[ Summary: FailRP job title, President must hire private security, the SRU are not security. ]

As shown inside of the evidence tab of the PR, it shows Nexus Security, not presidential security. I honestly believe that guarding the nexus and listening to presidential orders is not a break of the rules stated inside of the F1 menu.

Thanks for your time.
(08-18-2017, 01:06 PM)savandinteren Wrote: Hello,

I am aLoneWitness.

[ Summary: FailRP job title, President must hire private security, the SRU are not security. ]

As shown inside of the evidence tab of the PR, it shows Nexus Security, not presidential security. I honestly believe that guarding the nexus and listening to presidential orders is not a break of the rules stated inside of the F1 menu.

Thanks for your time.

Let me just remind you that as SRU you are a highly trained unit to respond to emergencies such as hostage situations and drug busts. 

Let us wait for the statement of the reviewing administrator
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
DENIED

This is a rather small offense, but keep the SRU's job in mind.

SRU should have jobname like SWAT, Heavy response unit etc. As their main purpose is to respond to emergency calls, not guard the Nexus.
Guarding Nexus is a function that SRU performs when not responding to calls, but it should not be their primary task when there is no threat to Nexus.
 so having job name Nexus guard would imply that they aren't responding to calls and instead guarding the Nexus, which should be done by security guards.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.