Unban Request Prosto
Your name: Prosto

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24268801

Your ban ID: 78355

Banned by: [FL:T] DVN

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: DVN, Wolven, Few other guys, and few cops idk the names

Why we should unban you:

I did not hear their mics, they simply were not activated for me. I had sound on, and heard everything else except for their mics.
Thats a bug that Me myself and few other people sometimes encountered through times on FL

My only "evidence" if you can call it that way, is that I would not break a most fucking basic rule, after 2,5k hours, when mod is 2 METERS away from me, that kinda illogical, right?
Hi Prosto,

There is no way to prove that you were experiencing this issue. If you preach about the actions you claim you didn't take being illogical, please tell me why at 2500+ hours you decided to carry on trying to reverse away from the officers although you could see their microphones lighting up and their guns pointed directly at you. Someone with 2.5K hours or even someone with 200 hours should know that after being chased by the police and eventually crashing, when they approach your vehicle with weapons drawn the automatic thought is to get out and surrender.

I think you're a great guy Prosto don't get me wrong, and I don't see you as a rule breaker but I can only base this off what I watched happen in front of me.
(08-17-2017, 07:23 PM)DVN Wrote: Hi Prosto,

There is no way to prove that you were experiencing this issue. If you preach about the actions you claim you didn't take being illogical, please tell me why at 2500+ hours you decided to carry on trying to reverse away from the officers although you could see their microphones lighting up and their guns pointed directly at you.
Exactly that! I did not see their microphones lighting up, they did not appear for me at all, I would instantly get out if I saw it.

Since fearrp does not trigger untill some text/voice command is given I ignored their weapons being drawn, because at that time they were arresting (wolven I think?)

I will refer to common sense once again, since breaking fearrp when mod is nearby is like pretty stupid descision, right?

I dont have any evidence, since I dont record on my potatoPC. Maybe Ill be able to trigger this bug once again some time in the future.
For not I have no proof.

Do as you think is right
You didn't know I was around because I was phased watching the whole situation. Taking into account you couldn't see microphones activate, you were still participating in a police chase as a criminal and when stopped had weapons pointed at you.

What exactly did you think the officer's intentions where? Do you think the two officers that had guns drawn genuinely didn't say anything but decided to point guns at you?
-Involved, rolling with with the mandem at time-

I have experienced this bug and issue where microphones do not pop up. Also because of time it took, I saw shots being fired which also means fearRP was off. Don't know if this helps the situation or not.
The officers demanded Prosto to leave the vehicle multiple times under gun point, one of the officers discharged 1 or 2 rounds from his pistol to which Prosto then responded by getting out and drawing his weapon.

I stopped the situation before it went any further after I watched him break FearRP.
(08-17-2017, 07:46 PM)DVN Wrote: You didn't know I was around because I was phased watching the whole situation. Taking into account you couldn't see microphones activate, you were still participating in a police chase as a criminal and when stopped had weapons pointed at you.

What exactly did you think the officer's intentions where? Do you think the two officers that had guns drawn genuinely didn't say anything but decided to point guns at you?

Okay, I knew you were there because you were unstucking RV that got onto railing and you physgunned it, unless average player gained acess to manipulating world props, pretty obvious it was staff member.

I did participate in police chase, but officers were arresting Wolven, and didnt pay attention to anyone else. then SRU and another police officer appeared.

SRU pointed sniper rifle at Wolven (I think?) not at me, same as police officer. After that I tried to drive away, at that moment officer and SRU switched to me (And apparently were giving commands to me), then my RV got stuck and I was sitting inside since I heard no orders (Yes, I understand that there were orders apparently) from police officer (Again refering to rule that fearrp must be triggered by voice/chat order) after that I was shot at with AWP by SRU guy, and got out and pulled my gun, since fearrp is off I was assaulted

I know this will probably mean nothing, but here is a thread I found explaining similar problem
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...microphone
Prosto, do you have any evidence of this bug occurring?

I just want to make sure I have everything right here before considering anything.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
My only evidence is old posts made by various players who encountered this bug before.

This is another one :https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74385

[Image: f2647ac396170e2ed09fdc7a99df325f.png]

In sure there is a lot more, since Ive heard this bug occuring to quite a few people.

If you are asking about video evidence, I have none since I wouldve posted it in my first post, and this would be over already.
I will discuss this with a few other administrators and get back to you.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]