[Solved] Suggestion thread
Question: How many votes does a suggestion needs to get approved by a (super) admin or dev. ?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Admins can't really approve suggestions without prior permission.

Honestly approving/denying the suggestion comes down mainly to so many other factors than supports and depending on who approves/denies your suggestion too.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Awestruck, Weezy_
(08-16-2017, 10:53 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Admins can't really approve suggestions without prior permission.

Honestly approving/denying the suggestion comes down mainly to so many other factors than supports and depending on who approves/denies your suggestion too.

Is there any chance you can name those factors? So I can improve my suggestion threads for in the future.
Kind regards,
Weezy

(08-16-2017, 11:42 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 10:53 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Admins can't really approve suggestions without prior permission.

Is there any chance you can name those factors? So I can improve my suggestion threads for in the future.

Not too sure if they will help you but these factors are: If it's possible to create, if it fits in with the gamemode and if the community want it then I'd say the suggestion can be happily approved. But that's just my take on it, other staff opinions may vary.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Weezy_
(08-17-2017, 12:06 AM)Broccoli Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 11:42 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:

Not too sure if they will help you but these factors are: If it's possible to create, if it fits in with the gamemode and if the community want it then I'd say the suggestion can be happily approved. But that's just my take on it, other staff opinions may vary.

These will help a lot. Thank you for answering my question Smile
Kind regards,
Weezy

Solved