SteamIDNEMxDman STEAM_0:0:72767734

Rushi STEAM_0:1:53357681

Snapz STEAM_0:1:56573843

[GN:T] PREDATOR! STEAM_0:0:147354347

Time in GMT~9:24pm

Server: v5p

Summary: RDM

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl16Dhuss9o
We were already spoken to about this, an admin told us to stop randomly punching people and being minges.
(08-17-2017, 01:22 AM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote: We were already spoken to about this, an admin told us to stop randomly punching people and being minges.

Well i didn't know that,but let the admin decide
(08-17-2017, 01:22 AM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote: We were already spoken to about this, an admin told us to stop randomly punching people and being minges.

Who was this admin that spoke to you about this?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(08-19-2017, 06:51 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:

Who was this admin that spoke to you about this?
While we were all punching someone else and making the same noise I think it was Yonno who came and stopped us all and told us to stop punchwhoring, which is when we all stopped completely.
At that point there was a guy called keelfleming17 involved and he was also told about it at that time, it was right outside the big general store
I heard that. Punchwhoring will result a kick. Yonno stopped us. I stopped before he said it.
Users were given a verbal warning by me in-game.

While not part of the PR, CaptainMeeseeks will be issued a 1 day ban for abusing the move body tool.

Denied and moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.