[Solved] The delivery vans
I recently saw that one of them had a police skin, can we use it? or can only admins?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
I'm gonna say no, as it's not an official government vehicle so using it as a cop would break rule 12.10 and using it as a citizen would be fail rp.
Don't see why we can't, would increase rp tbh.
Regards, Midget

That and the ambulance skins are British. Would be a bit unrealistic to use them.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(08-16-2017, 06:22 PM)Coffee Wrote: I'm gonna say no, as it's not an official government vehicle so using it as a cop would break rule 12.10 and using it as a citizen would be fail rp.

I get your point but I've seen admins putting windows on the sides of the big and small van so that means it can be tranformed to a person transport vehicle, except there are no seats in the back.

And I don't know how hard it is to make a skin for a vehicle in GMod but why don't we make one? For police and SRU, it would be a great vehicle for special ops such has raids, or drug busts and looks great as a undercover vehicle. Like Midget said it would increase some RP's.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(08-17-2017, 07:04 AM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 06:22 PM)Coffee Wrote: I'm gonna say no, as it's not an official government vehicle so using it as a cop would break rule 12.10 and using it as a citizen would be fail rp.

I get your point but I've seen admins putting windows on the sides of the big and small van so that means it can be tranformed to a person transport vehicle, except there are no seats in the back.

And I don't know how hard it is to make a skin for a vehicle in GMod but why don't we make one? For police and SRU, it would be a great vehicle for special ops such has raids, or drug busts and looks great as a undercover vehicle. Like Midget said it would increase some RP's.

Said skins are already available on the workshop
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-17-2017, 05:38 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: That and the ambulance skins are British. Would be a bit unrealistic to use them.

Even though there is a UK Mail van as part of the update 0_o
[Image: giphy.gif]
To answer the question, only admins can. Any further intended use of the skins will require admin approval.
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
(08-17-2017, 09:04 AM)Devon Wrote: To answer the question, only admins can. Any further intended use of the skins will require admin approval.

Solved.