[b]Report:[/b] 『 Nate 』, runfortheskies, Rushi
Exclamation 
Name of player: 『 Nate 』, runfortheskies, Rushi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155551858, STEAM_0:1:86985962, STEAM_0:1:53357681

Time in GMT: Around 11:30 am, maybe a couple minutes later.

Server: V5P

Summary: I've seen a guy(『 Nate 』) proppushing another guy(Rushi) on Main St. then a cop(runfortheskies) came up to us and tazed Rushi and he immediately disconnected, then the cop tazed me and shot to death.

So in total:

『 Nate 』 - Proppushing
Rushi - D/C during an RP situation
runfortheskies - Random tazing and shooting tazed bodies.

Evidence: I thought I was just going to capture proppushing and then I thought the same about new things every time so I've gathered four parts of the evidence.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

UPD: Seen 『 Nate 』 and runfortheskies propsurfing a lot just 20 minutes after.

Evidence:

Do you have evidence on runfortheskies shooting the tazed body?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(08-16-2017, 01:40 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Do you have evidence on runfortheskies shooting the tazed body?

It is a random taze and he seemed to taze Rushi for backseat administration reasons,
saying "Did I see you prop p..." (Referencing the prop pushings) "You are being detained"

Though Rushi still should have not D/C to avoid the arrest/RP situation.

The fact that he killed me while I was tazed can be checked in logs, I think that's the reason why I attached the time when it happened.
(08-16-2017, 01:54 PM)Atlas Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 01:40 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Do you have evidence on runfortheskies shooting the tazed body?

It is a random taze and he seemed to taze Rushi for backseat administration reasons,
saying "Did I see you prop p..." (Referencing the prop pushings) "You are being detained"

Though Rushi still should have not D/C to avoid the arrest/RP situation.

The fact that he killed me while I was tazed can be checked in logs, I think that's the reason why I attached the time when it happened.

Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 
『 Nate 』: APPROVED

User was found guilty of prop pushing and prop surfing.

runfortheskies: APPROVED

User was found guilty of invalid reason to use tazer and prop surfing.

Rushi: DENIED

He disconnected after he died, meaning the RP situation was already over. 
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.