Report : CaptaineMeeseeks dead
Name of player:CaptaineMeeseeks dead

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75145766

Time in GMT: ~9:24pm

Server: v5p

Summary:Fearrp and D/C to avoid Arrest(RP?) He prop killed someone(didn't record it sadly),and he start to run away when a cop use guns point at him and say stop ,and he saying he will d/c to not get taz and arrest , and he did

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz0Fr-ZxI-k

addition:

NLR / RDM / Not here to RP

That SRU is a new player with 8 h and i told him not to do it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejwUraIs_pQ

another addition:

He And His friend "dead"(can't find his ID as he didn't came back the server) D/C TO Avoid arrest again

https://youtu.be/WDYsxTFYXRM  1:46

another another addition:

RDM Other 4 guy(other br) + CaptaineMeeseeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl16Dhuss9o
Well I can say about the last addition on me, I'm sorry. I was bored and was just having some fun. I get that I did wrong by punching you without any serious reason. I hope we can sort that out somehow.
[Image: 9733015649ecf71f75a1c16bf4b203ae.png]
(08-15-2017, 10:05 PM)Snapz Wrote: Well I can say about the last addition on me, I'm sorry. I was bored and was just having some fun. I get that I did wrong by punching you without any serious reason. I hope we can sort that out somehow.

If you really sorry about it,you should stop when i tell you to stop,even i told you i am recording but still you guy's keep going on like crazy with that Meee what guy was not here to rp at all,I am tried to be rdm by him and his friend today.even a player in server with 500+ and ~300h ?
(08-15-2017, 10:08 PM)s25874111 Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 10:05 PM)Snapz Wrote: Well I can say about the last addition on me, I'm sorry. I was bored and was just having some fun. I get that I did wrong by punching you without any serious reason. I hope we can sort that out somehow.

If you really sorry about it,you should stop when i tell you to stop,even i told you i am recording but still you guy's keep going on like crazy with that Meee what guy was not here to rp at all,I am tried to be rdm by him and his friend today.even a player in server with 500+ and ~300h ?

Well I stopped didn't I? I'm the one with hat, however I understand you in this situation why you post this. I totally agree with you. I hope we just can sort this out.
(08-15-2017, 10:12 PM)Snapz Wrote:

Well I stopped didn't I? I'm the one with hat, however I understand you in this situation why you post this. I totally agree with you. I hope we just can sort this out.

you have 580+h You should know the rules much better....
(08-15-2017, 10:28 PM)s25874111 Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 10:12 PM)Snapz Wrote:

you have 580+h You should know the rules much better....

Yeah, I know the rules and I'm aware wich rules I was breaking. At that moment I was just bored and didn't think it thru before doing it. As I said hope we can sort this out.
I also apologise, And I stopped after that, I shouldn't of done it and it won't happen again
Quote:8.  The maximum amount of accused players per report is three players, this may be exceeded if more than three players break the same rule in a specific situation.

You have 24 hours to fix this.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Finish,sorry about the rules that i forgot
APPROVED

User was found guilty of D/C to avoid arrest x2, Breaking NLR, RDM, abusing move body tool.
It is rather clear that he is not here to RP.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]