PR: Razor.
Name of accused rule-breaker: Razor

Accused players SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Time in GMT in which the breakage took place: Not entirely sure, I can try finding out though if necessary. 

Server rule-breakage took place: Server was v5p.

Summary of rule-breakage: He blatantly mic-spammed through voice. Toward the end of the video however you see him break FearRP.

2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies. 

You see the officer change to his handcuffs, however Razor then runs off.

Evidence of rule breakage:

Summary of rule-breakage: Accused user, Razor, abused the pyhsgun and attempted to prop-smash and even prop-kill. 

Evidence of rule breakage:
Do you have evidence of the officer switching from weapon the handcuffs, as the video only shows him with handcuffs out.

Also when it comes to the prop smashing, he was not doing it on purpose as the welded structure glitched out and it doesn't seem intentional.

You have 24 hours to provide the evidence or the report will be denied.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Do you have evidence of the officer switching from weapon the handcuffs, as the video only shows him with handcuffs out
-See what I can find.

Also when it comes to the prop smashing, he was not doing it on purpose as the welded structure glitched out and it doesn't seem intentional.
-He could've controlled so much better. The uploader told me clearly it was in a prop-minge act and also it seems like it aswell. Fail to see how it can go from one side of the street to the other.

Also is there anything to add with the mic spam accusation?
(08-15-2017, 08:10 PM)Dobby Wrote: Do you have evidence of the officer switching from weapon the handcuffs, as the video only shows him with handcuffs out
-See what I can find.

-He could've controlled so much better. The uploader told me clearly it was in a prop-minge act and also it seems like it aswell. Fail to see how it can go from one side of the street to the other.

Also is there anything to add with the mic spam accusation?

I doubt Razor made the prop spazz out like that. He was trying to move it, and for some reason it decided to freak out.

Anyways, that still counts as mic spamming, and he will receive a warning for it, if the weapon switch clip isn't found.
DENIED

User was not found guilty of breaking fearRP or prop smashing on purpose. 
Though user will be warned for mic spamming, which was a minor offense in this case.
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.