Divey AMA
(08-15-2017, 05:11 PM)Broccoli Wrote: What is your favourite Phineas & Ferb song?

(08-15-2017, 05:13 PM)JoshZ Wrote: How much wood can a woodchuck chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck you?
No clue to be quite frank.

(08-15-2017, 05:15 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: What video makes you laugh 100% every time?
Every Phineas and Ferb song.

(08-15-2017, 05:15 PM)ELAD Wrote: Will a certain production company be coming back? Especially after the poster was posted in the thread.
I'm not going to say too much about it but never say never, I've got ideas but I've been very busy with both real life and Fearless recently, which takes priority.

(08-15-2017, 05:19 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: How did you get the name Divey?
Ahaha, oh no. Basically, the first time I needed to make a username was for Minecraft. I knew lava was in the game and when I was younger I used to think lava was called divey, because you don't dive into lava! Silly, I know.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Devon, kaotek
Favourite Series/TV Show?
Why'd you cut your hair?
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
How do I make a good lobster chartreuse?
(08-15-2017, 05:50 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: Favourite Series/TV Show?
I loved 'How I Met Your Mother'. I'm a very corny guy so the show was perfect for me and I'm a sucker for sitcoms. My all time favourite though would have to be Game of Thrones, the story is amazing and so intricate, it's just perfect!

(08-15-2017, 06:04 PM)Merle Wrote: Why'd you cut your hair?
I started to grow my hair because I hate getting it cut and I like the look of long hair, however I started to realise it was getting extremely long and instead of cutting it and letting it go to waste I thought why not grow it out for charity and send it off and raise money in the process. I've always wanted to do some sort of fundraising because a lot of my family have been affected by illnesses such as cancer in the past so the pieces all came together and I'm proud of what I've managed to do!

(08-15-2017, 08:11 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: How do I make a good lobster chartreuse?
I wish I could tell you.
Favourite Type of Music? Favourite Musician? Favourite Song?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Who's your favourite admin?

Wink
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Panda
(08-15-2017, 08:32 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Favourite Type of Music? Favourite Musician? Favourite Song?
1) Show Tunes or Jazz
2) Probably Katy Perry at the moment (I know she's neither of the above aha)
3) Already answered, no favourite but I'm really digging the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack

(08-15-2017, 08:35 PM)Tomo Wrote: Who's your favourite admin?

Wink
I don't have a favourite Admin, but my favourite staff member would have to be Zakariyya. The guy has been Trial Admin for over a year now and although he hasn't made it to Administrator just yet, he's stuck with us nonetheless!
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Panda, Devon, Tomo, Lewwings
Will Zakariyya every get promoted? He is active 24/7
How is being a SA like?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep