Divey AMA
If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?

Do you play any instruments? If not, what would you play if you had the choice?

(Asked this before but opinions can change) What is your opinion on me?
Would you rather have sex with the body of Awestrucks dog that had your moms face, or your moms body that had the face of Awestrucks dog?
The following 1 user Likes Eeee394's post:
  •
(04-17-2018, 09:09 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: What do you think about my group, Never Alone?
How do you think i could improve my group?
Opinion on me? (Not sure if i've asked before)
I think it's an amazing group idea and you really put a lot of effort into it! I wish I thought of it myself.

Just expand it really I guess, make it so as many people as possible can get involved.

I've always known you were a great role player but your attitude in the past has been questionable, recently since your return I have been pleasantly surprised and feel as though you have matured a lot.

(04-17-2018, 09:09 PM)Predator! Wrote: Do you like LaCoste?
I suppose. I don't really look for branded items really, I usually just look at clothing stores I like and pick patterns, etc. that I like. I'm a student as well so I'm pretty poor.

(04-17-2018, 09:10 PM)Create Wrote: If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?

Do you play any instruments? If not, what would you play if you had the choice?

(Asked this before but opinions can change) What is your opinion on me?
Just missed opportunities I suppose, letting people fade out of my life.

I don't play any instruments but I do sing. I have always loved the idea of playing piano or the saxophone.

You've made some mistakes but I believe you mean well.
(04-17-2018, 09:21 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: Would you rather have sex with the body of Awestrucks dog that had your moms face, or your moms body that had the face of Awestrucks dog?
O_O
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
Kill, marry, fuck. Choose the following 3 people.

Joe Joe
Forgee
Random Gamer

X_x Wink Love Sad Bigeyes Bigeyes Bigeyes Bigeyes
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Wolven
opinion on me
(04-17-2018, 09:32 PM)Random Wrote: Kill, marry, fuck. Choose the following 3 people.

Joe Joe
Forgee
Random Gamer

X_x Wink Love Sad Bigeyes Bigeyes Bigeyes Bigeyes

Joe Joe   Angel
Forgee  Eggplant
Random  Love

I hope that answers your question.
(04-17-2018, 09:33 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: opinion on me

I can't really remember specific encounters, I think I've had an equal mix of experiences. I suppose I need to get to know you better!
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry
(04-17-2018, 09:35 PM)Divey Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 09:33 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: opinion on me

I can't really remember specific encounters, I think I've had an equal mix of experiences. I suppose I need to get to know you better!
[quote pid='748990' dateline='1524000937']
yess dj divester
[/quote]
Let's say you're on a footpath and there are two ways you can go. One way is to keep administrating on Fearless whereas the other way is to keep your cute, little kitten. Which way would you go and why?

You can only have one or the other.
Wolven

(04-17-2018, 09:41 PM)Wolven Wrote: Let's say you're on a footpath and there are two ways you can go. One way is to keep administrating on Fearless whereas the other way is to keep your cute, little kitten. Which way would you go and why?

You can only have one or the other.

Well I believe all life is sacred so I would have to chose to keep the kitten.
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Wolven, Archer