Player Report
Name of player: Eddie, Luamei, GinoL

SteamID: Eddie: STEAM_0:1:31497551, Luamei: STEAM_0:0:41739705, GinoL: STEAM_0:1:84606079

Time in GMT: 4:30 AM

Server: V5P

Summary: Teamkilling,RDM,NLR Breaking,Insulting, Backseat Administrating and I said I am not recording and killed me(RDM,Teamkilling)!

Evidence: Sorry I didn't know,how to cut it. I just made a playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Ow5ntwTOU7

I am involved as a witness to at least some of this. 

My summary of events. 

It transpires that Eddie, shot and killed luamei, for what he said was, propkilling him, and killing him, which would obviously be in breach of the NLR, teamkilling and RDM rules. 
Further to this, when Predator informed him he was recording, he decided to insult predator .oocly and then open fire teamkilling him, claiming he did it because he was annoyed he was recording. Which could be interpreted as meta gaming. 
He then decided to continue arguing in .ooc for a good portion of time about this event, and despite it being explained to him that regardless of what he felt the justification was, it was still against the rules, decided it was appropriate to repeatedly insult, both myself and predator in .ooc chat. 

Regarding Luamei, I did witness this player repeatedly tranquilise players with no justification, including teammates, sadly I have no evidence of my own on this, but it is visible in predators videos I believe.

My evidence. 

Spoiler :
[Image: 44CF6CF673CDC0796A2E2E0FEC1E3E129E871283]

Spoiler :
[Image: C9CCE5062B721ECA0FE76ED347AD5DD841516E65]

Spoiler :
[Image: F3CC4D3009D7C7D986CCB0C6048F309AAD323B3E]

Thank you for your time.
Approved and moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.