[Solved] Not responding when sending client info then crashes
Photo 
I don't think this is to do with the new map, i've not been able to get on for at least a week so when we still had v2p Sad

Things i've tried:
Uninstalling (countless times)
Uninstalled all workshop addons - Now only have required addons for the fearless servers
Manually downloaded all addons required, disabled custom content to be automatically be downloaded as suggested in the common problems thread

Specs: 
Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063
System Manufacturer - ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model - K30BF_M32BF_A_F_K31BF
System Type - x64-based PC
Processor - AMD A10-6700 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics, 3700 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date - American Megatrends Inc. 0405, 11/12/2014
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) - 8.00 GB

Hopefully i've included everything needed sorry im mostly a console noob.

EDIT: Once i got the "something is creating script errors" i managed to quit the loading screen and viewed the console, this came up

clientside lua startup!
Warning: vgui.Create failed to create the VGUI component (DHTML)
==========================================================
Simple Prop Protection Version 1.51 by Spacetech has loaded
==========================================================
Loading cityrp.rqrs.lua

[ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/core/plugins/altkunohaus_prop_unban/sh_init.lua:3: attempt to index local 'PLUGIN' (a nil value)
1. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/core/plugins/altkunohaus_prop_unban/sh_init.lua:3
2. include - [C]:-1
3. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/core/plugins/altkunohaus_prop_unban/cl_init.lua:1
4. include - [C]:-1
5. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/sh_init.lua:146
6. include - [C]:-1
7. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/cl_init.lua:6

[ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/core/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:11: table index is nil
1. register - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/core/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:11
2. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/core/plugins/altkunohaus_prop_unban/cl_init.lua:6
3. include - [C]:-1
4. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/sh_init.lua:146
5. include - [C]:-1
6. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/cl_init.lua:6

[ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/core/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:11: table index is nil
1. register - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/core/libraries/sh_plugin.lua:11
2. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/core/plugins/vehicle_armslocker/cl_init.lua:197
3. include - [C]:-1
4. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/sh_init.lua:146
5. include - [C]:-1
6. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/gamemode/cl_init.lua:6

[ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/entities/entities/cityrp_spikestrip/shared.lua:10: attempt to index global 'SWEP' (a nil value)
1. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_www.fearlessrp.net_2014_2875/entities/entities/cityrp_spikestrip/shared.lua:10

ERROR: Trying to derive entity sent_keypad_wire from non existant entity base_wire_entity!
[GMC] WARNING: This addon may not work on the current gamemode: CityRP FL.
As intelligent as I may seem, I do not understand the specifications of your PC.

For the fix, I recommend opening the console in the main menu by holding down the button that you`ve set to open the console. Then type the exact command "menu_cleanupgmas". It gets rid of all the addons not being used in the addons folder itself, because when you unsubscribe from an addon. It's still in the folder inside the Garry's Mod folder.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Jesse
If you are tabbing out, it will be because of this.
I also have an AMD, and experience this exact issue. My fix was putting the game in Windowed mode and then just not tabbing out (I put a YouTube video on my second monitor to watch while I load in)
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Jesse
(08-15-2017, 09:18 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: If you are tabbing out, it will be because of this.
I also have an AMD, and experience this exact issue. My fix was putting the game in Windowed mode and then just not tabbing out (I put a YouTube video on my second monitor to watch while I load in)

AMD is not the problem. I tab out all the time with AMD for my CPU. So why would you experience something different to me if you have said the problem is AMD as a whole?
OT: I don't really know what's going on, just don't tab out, if you are and see what happens.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(08-15-2017, 05:04 AM)Merle Wrote: As intelligent as I may seem, I do not understand the specifications of your PC.

For the fix, I recommend opening the console in the main menu by holding down the button that you`ve set to open the console. Then type the exact command "menu_cleanupgmas". It gets rid of all the addons not being used in the addons folder itself, because when you unsubscribe from an addon. It's still in the folder inside the Garry's Mod folder.

I'm sorry XD I just went onto the control panel and viewed basic info about the computer, thinking (mostly) relevant things would be there. 

Anyways, I just tried this command and i'm still crashing, i do also get "something is creating script errors" when client info is sending but since the game crashes at this point i can never see what the 'something' is in the console.
(08-15-2017, 09:18 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: If you are tabbing out, it will be because of this.

Tried not tabbing out, still get a crash even when i completely leave it alone to load, i've just also said it in another reply but I do also see the "something is creating script errors" at this point a few minutes before gmod crashes however because the game crashes i'm not sure if i can see which file thats creating the errors then manually go and delete it in the directory
Go into your Garry's Mod folder and get me the crash logs.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(08-15-2017, 05:50 PM)Merle Wrote: Go into your Garry's Mod folder and get me the crash logs.

Its okay my dude Cheese  It works fine now, i uninstalled and deleted the addons folder, it must've been a problem with other addons downloaded for other servers and stuff.
Solved.