Report: hassannazeer (Emerald.gg)
Name of player: hassannazeer (Emerald.gg)

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:200655804

Time in GMT: August 12th 9:50pm

Server: Evo City v4b1

Summaryhassannazeer prop pushing, random tazing, killing with move bodies killing teammates and running people over.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpH1ZcNtxXU
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Approved

Concluding notes

Reported user has been found guilty of intentional CDM, abusing the move body tool and randomly tasing people. hassannazeer (Emerald.gg) already has an active ban lasting 1 week for similar rule breakage so I will liaise with the staff team and Yonno and discuss an appropriate punishment increase or what further action can be taken. To log this separate report of abuse the reported user will receive a 1 day ban and a 2 hour blacklist from vehicles, this is subject to be increased.

I will also mention to you Grapefruit that taking action against rule breakers in an OOC manner is backseat administration. I will take into account the fact that this was a persistent rule breaker who was causing issues for a lot of people on the server at the time, especially when there was no staff members available. I will discuss this further with the staff team but please keep in mind that these actions are logged against yourself and you may receive a punishment. I will confirm the conclusion for your actions via PM when I find out. Please next time record the rule breakage and try to stay well away from it, or contact a member of staff via Steam/Forum PM.
(08-13-2017, 09:07 PM)DVN Wrote: Approved

Concluding notes

Reported user has been found guilty of intentional CDM, abusing the move body tool and randomly tasing people. hassannazeer (Emerald.gg) already has an active ban lasting 1 week for similar rule breakage so I will liaise with the staff team and Yonno and discuss an appropriate punishment increase or what further action can be taken. To log this separate report of abuse the reported user will receive a 1 day ban and a 2 hour blacklist from vehicles, this is subject to be increased.

I will also mention to you Grapefruit that taking action against rule breakers in an OOC manner is backseat administration. I will take into account the fact that this was a persistent rule breaker who was causing issues for a lot of people on the server at the time, especially when there was no staff members available. I will discuss this further with the staff team but please keep in mind that these actions are logged against yourself and you may receive a punishment. I will confirm the conclusion for your actions via PM when I find out. Please next time record the rule breakage and try to stay well away from it, or contact a member of staff via Steam/Forum PM.

Okay thanks DVN! I will keep those things in mind for next time this happens.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Continued concluding notes

hassannazeer (Emerald.gg) will have an added week onto the 1 day ban originally given, the total active ban time for the 2 separate events (this report and Yonno) will be 2 weeks.

Grapefruit, I understand the situation was not ideal and roleplay wouldn't have really been much of an option, but the video clearly shows you breaking NLR when you returned to check the officer that killed you. I will however again take into account the situation and assume this wasn't intentional. You will receive a 1 hour NLR blacklist.

(Upon death you will have to wait out the full 10 minutes to press respawn, this will lapse over the 1 hour).
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]