Allow players to spawn cargo container props
Title of Suggestion: Allow players to spawn cargo container props

Description: Allow players to spawn cargo container props, previously was restricted from players.

Why: It is the only prop that works with the crane in V5P. If you cannot spawn them, then the crane is basically useless, even though it has a lot of potential.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support

I do agree with you, but the props are very big and there obviously has been a reason previously for it to not be available to be spawned by everyone. Maybe add restrictions to it, perhaps?
(08-12-2017, 03:09 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: +Support

I do agree with you, but the props are very big and there obviously has been a reason previously for it to not be available to be spawned by everyone. Maybe add restrictions to it, perhaps?

Of course restrictions might be useful, but you can spawn bigger props anyways, such as the house and building cubes.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • LordOfMemory
+Support

I think we should trust players with this, we already do trust players with a lot of other large props. Maybe it could be created as an item like the trailer? Still targetable, only costs $10,000 or something and you can only spawn one?

Not sure, but would be nice to have them unrestricted.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • LordOfMemory, Xesus
+Support if it gives the crane (which I yet need to discover) an actual use.
Restrictions on the prop would be a bit unnecessary, honestly all restrictions do most of the time is fix worries, not the actual problem that might arise.
i have self control
+Support

We're able to spawn in much bigger props as it is, so makes sense really for roleplay reasons.
(08-12-2017, 03:23 PM)DVN Wrote: +Support

I think we should trust players with this, we already do trust players with a lot of other large props. Maybe it could be created as an item like the trailer? Still targetable, only costs $10,000 or something and you can only spawn one?

(08-12-2017, 04:08 PM)Razor Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 03:23 PM)DVN Wrote: +Support

Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
+Support.

Spawning one only.
+Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here