Evolution News #2

LGBT Attack
[Image: rZ2JAyd.jpg]
Today the centre of the government, known as the Nexus, suffered an attack by violent LGBT activists in purple/pink clothing.
The attackers blew the gate up with a car bomb and rushed in, taking police and SRU by surprise. After fighting for several hours inside, they kidnapped the President and executed him on live TV.
Order was quickly re-established in the city with the Vice President being sweared in as President and the attackers hunted down. In all, 10 police officers and 4 SRU units lost their lives. Some civillians who were affected by heavy smoke were hospitalised.

ADVERTISEMENT | GENERAL[

[Image: BPs%20Ultimate%20Choice%20in%20Fuels%20Image.png]

ADVERTISEMENT | GENERAL

Parking Ticket Increase Has Reason
The rabid problem of illegal parking in the city has grown. Our journalists have spotted vehicles 'parked' in Main Street square, crossed at Burger King and even at the rooftop of the stores in Shopping

Street. A call by angry citizens have been made to the government for this problem to stop. The President is expected to adress the complaint in his upcoming monthly television appearance.

ADVERTISEMENT |  CARS

ADVERTISEMENT | CARS

Journlist Kipnapping
Today one of our journalists; Adelie Mackinley, while covering a possible mugging was taken hostage by the hostile faction known as 'Rebels'. Due to most police officers being off-duty at the time, she was tied up and forced into a car at Main Street in
broad daylight. The 'Rebels' later attempted to sell her into the sex trafficking business in Rockford, only to be assaulted by vigilantes while transporting her. Ms.Mackinley was returned safely and was treated for minor injuries at a local clinic.

Thank You For Reading Evolution News
This Issue Was Written by Adelie Mackinley(Sharpshooter)
Enjoy The Rest of Your Day.

[Image: CKyirrZ.png]
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 5 users Like dawson270500's post:
  • Archer, TheSiphon, Altoria, Lewwings, Nudelsalat
I like this news. Glad that we can see what has happend.
Shame, It's not quite Bentley...

Interesting read, fun to spot the mistakes Wink

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(08-18-2017, 07:18 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Shame, It's not quite Bentley...

Interesting read, fun to spot the mistakes Wink

Thanks to my superb English
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Very good and imaginative stories. Keep it up! Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

TIL trabants are real cars.

Great stories!11