Mistakes were made. - JackZ
Your name: 

JackZ was my previous alias, it's now 'jaay' on steam.
My Steam Account (Click)

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:95267893

Your ban ID: 

Banned by: 

SnowredWolf

Reason: 

ToS

Involved: 

Kippsee, Cox, GHOSTK1LL3R, Mainly myself making a big mistake admittedly though.

Why we should unban you: 

First of all i'd like to just apologise for my previous actions, and note that if i am given an unban, History would not repeat itself and i would strictly follow the rules and not make any more mistakes.

As well as that, I'd like to note that as an individual i have matured immensely and i would like an opportunity to prove that.

Anyways;

It's been a long while since i was permanently suspended from the Fearless community, and what i did to receive that ban was completely idiotic, and i once again apologise.

But let's not live in the past, I made a mistake because i'm a human, Everybody makes them, I admittedly broke the Terms of Service and i regret doing it. I am just asking for forgiveness in the form of an Unban, because what i did would never happen again and i would like to be a Role Model player on the server once again and stay active.

As well as all of that, Kippsee, Cox and GHOSTK1LL3R, Three of my old close friends had their bans completely wiped and were unbanned, They did the exact same thing as me at the same time and in Kippsee and GHOSTK1LL3R's case, worse than what i did.

So if others are being unbanned who did the exact same thing as me at the exact same time, Why shouldn't i? That's only fair and just.

I would truly love to come back to the server as somebody who has matured massively, and as Somebody who would like to once again help new players etc with roleplay as i once did as a Teacher.

I hope you find the kindness in your hearts to unban me, I am truly sorry for my past actions, It would never repeat itself.

Hello,

I will take responsibility of this appeal. I will bring this up with the rest of the team and get back to you, but before I do that, I have a couple questions for you.

What can you bring to the community, if admitted back into the servers?

What will you do to ensure that this never happens again?

The sooner you answer these questions, the sooner I will bring this up into discussion with the team.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-11-2017, 05:10 PM)Reebs Wrote: Hello,

I will take responsibility of this appeal. I will bring this up with the rest of the team and get back to you, but before I do that, I have a couple questions for you.

What can you bring to the community, if admitted back into the servers?

What will you do to ensure that this never happens again?

The sooner you answer these questions, the sooner I will bring this up into discussion with the team.

"What can you bring to the community, if admitted back into the servers?"

I can bring a completely fresh attitude, one that will ensure i do not violate any server rules and dedicate a lot of time playing towards helping others and being a role model to new / less experienced players.

As well as that, I will be very active member of the community and will be proud to call myself that. 

I have changed quite a lot since i last played, Even though i was a teacher, My attitude stank, I was mouthy, I had no regard for the server rules and administrators that dedicated there time enforcing those rules, I was a troll and I was immature. However the ban has actually kept me off of the servers for a long enough amount of time to the point where i have actually matured since i was last active, immensely too, I am no longer childish and i no longer have a outrageous attitude. 

So answering the question, If my ban is lifted and i am allowed to play the servers once again, I can bring a completely new me, A better one that will benefit the community as a role model Role player, and No longer a troll.

"What will you do to ensure that this never happens again? "

Honestly; I wouldn't need to do a lot, It was my immaturity and stinking attitude that led me to take out the actions that i did to receive the ban, and as i have explained above, Both my attitude and my maturity has hugely changed for the good.

I would be taking no chances though, if i do ever lose interest in the community or leave, I will make sure to go out in a mature, proper fashion so people can remember me in the community as somebody who was not mingy, or a troll, But actually somebody who people looked up to as a Veteran of the community, having been a teacher previously with 17 Roleplay points and a Heck ton of hours.

It straight up, Would just never come to pass again, and That's guaranteed.

Thank you for your swift response to my thread, and I do hope the discussion with the rest of the administration team goes well.

Hello JackZ,

I regret to inform you that at this point in time, the Staff Team does not feel as if you are ready to return to the servers.

We appreciate your apology, however, we fear that if we permit you back onto the servers at this time, history may repeat itself.

You may feel free to post another appeal when the appropriate time has passed.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]