[Solved] Black boxes, black screen.
I had a problem once before where all my text was just black boxes, but now its even worse screen is black aswell.
Build server / littletown both work fine only main server.

Can anyone tell me what font the server uses? 

Kind regards,
Grape.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Hmm, I see you have this issue again.

Maybe if the server crashes/restarts it may fix your issue.
Weird part is, it came while i was playing on the build server just randomly, fps dropped from 130 to 17-21 and black boxes appeared on console but not in regular hud like on the main server.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
I doubt it will work, but try your game in a different resolution.
Or run the game reset script, found in your first garrysmod folder, last ditch effort as it will delete all settings, Downloaded content(not subscribed mods, and a bunch of other stuff. So after running it veryify your games cache to fix all the missing stuff. This semm to always fix problems for me
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Got in once, then it was fine but i timed out instantly, then i rejoined and same shit all over again(Black Boxes / black screen).
I think my pc doesn't like me.
FearlessRP 
Try reinstall Garry's Mod.
Found a solution to my problem.

mat_texture_limit -1 (In autoexec.cfg),
and running the game in windowed mode has solved it.

EDIT: Solved it for 10 minutes then it crashed again, and now the same problem.
FearlessRP 
Seems to be fixed again, i think the problem that causes those black boxes is when i have my texture quality on high, set it to low and seems to be fine, no idea tho. hope its good.

Thanks for the help anyways.
FearlessRP 
Solved.