Clean Record Appeal 03
Hello Quanteer,

All you're doing is making a fool of yourself, rape is not only to have sex with someone without consent, it is also sexual intercourse, sexual harrastment, sexual assault and much more.

I still have no reason to unban you, if you don't provide me with anything usefull soon I will just deny this.

Jonas.
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Dear Jonas,

Even though I was new to the server, and did not know anything back then, and not also know the difference between sexual assault and rape. Then you should have warned me about it, or spoken to me and educated me at that time. There are hundreds of rules to memorize and if you look past a single rule, then you can break them. No one has a memory like an admin where you are expected to memorize every rule A-Z. Of course i know the major rules, However the point is i did not know what rapeRP was, and in my mind rapeRP was, going up to someone, tying them up, or blind folding them, dragging them to the car, or apartment or somewhere hidden and having full un consent intercourse with them!

You should have told me that it is Sexual assault and should have treated like a minor sexual assault. a warning would have done fine as given my circumstances as i mentioned, as i was not knowing the meaning of rape RP and how its linked with sexual assault. Therefore a 30-day harsh ban that states on my record 'rapeRP' does not suit the situation that happened.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Hello Quanni,

I'm not to be held responsible for you not reading the rules. If you've had read the rules, RapeRP is a major part of it. It's all your responsobility. The fact that the ban is so long is so you could learn that this is a very very serious offence, and should never be done without consent.

I'm in complete right to decide what punishment i'd give you. Rape is a too serious of an offence to just be giving out warnings, thus you got a 30 day ban.

You still haven't given me anything useful yet, so I'll deny this later today if you have no major game changer.
What you want me to do? Pull a rabbit out of a hat?

I can.

The Game changer Points are:

- I had common sense in me to know rape RP was a violation of the rules of the server
- From what i was thought, Rape involves sexual intercourse with a person without consent
- What i committed was a sexual assault, But not actual rape. So the title for the ban is Wrong.
- You keep saying i rapped someone, i did not rape anyone. I acted out a roleplay based on my characters description, something you did not ask or why.

Overall This was not intentional rape, as the perpetrator was not intended to carry out or commit any sort of rape in his mindset which leads to any sort of abuse or violation battery against the victim. The victim did not file a case or mentioned any complaints against the un intentional violated acts, therefore cannot be recorded as sexual abuse or sexual assault.

If i had read the rules, I would still think that rape is only a form of sexual intercourse. Over 3/4 of people believe that rape is subjected to having a fully forced intercourse with a victim without consent. Which makes me that majority of people. Therefore the committed act would still not be in the intentional mind set to carry out rapeRP.

Having fully served my punishment over 8 months ago, and now fully understanding that specific rule and all the rules, more than anyone else. I believe it is appropriate enough to have it removed from my record, as you can put full trust in me that i will never ever in a million years commit the same violation ever again. This is to look past my stupidity, and not be a fucking idiot again, and  To be grateful that i care about the rules of this server, i was able to put my time and effort to appeal this record. Knowing that i don't want to play on the server knowing that i have a rapeRP record when i know i am not that kind of stupid person i was. I need you to forgive me in this way.

Thank you, Qannter..
Not Quanni Smile
What you think you did still does not change that what you did was against the rules.

The generally accepted definition of Rape and Sexual Assault are one in the same. You broke the rules and got punished.

Now you want to be all buddy-buddy with the staff (Nice try on that buddy request you sent me by the way, ain't happening) and look good while doing it.

If you wanted to be friends with the staff, all you had to do was ask and accept the answer that they gave you, whether it was a no or a yes.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Reebs You really don't want this to get approved do you lol

Well, i suggest you stay out of this topic as it is not yours, Stop interfering with Jonas and his decisions as you have nothing to do with this, You are not involved of any sort. You are not helping me instead of you are making it harder for me and throwing away my chances and effort put into this Request.

No. I do not care about being buddies with you, nor do i even want to. You need to sort out your friendship problems.

Kind regards,

Qannter
You dragged me into this when you said that I do not understand anything, Qannter. Furthermore, as an administrative staff member, I have the right to state my opinion, publicly or privately. I am not the one who has friendship problems here.

I'm done with this. You're not worth my time nor my energy to keep replying to you.

I'll leave this to Jonas now.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello Quanteer,

I've thought about this and decided to deny this UBR. You have given me absolutely nothing to work out from. What you did was obvious rape, and thus I am not going to remove it off your record. It disgusts me to even think you'd do something like this. As for your attitude, it's time for you to calm down. If you wish to make further UBR's in the future, how about you be polite to everyone, instead of the one concluding it. There's no need to shit on others.

You should of known better, but I will let this stay on your record, you were guilty of performing RapeRP.

Jonas.
Fearless Administrator.