Clean Record Appeal 02
Name: Qannter

Ban ID: 78271

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34466251

Ban Reason: Requesting invalid Hits | Think more thoroughly please.

Banned By: DVN

Appeal Reason:

Clean Record Appeal Reason

The second Ban i want off my record is hiring Hitmen to kill a president. This i should not have been banned for as it was a harsh punishment By DVN. i explained to him why i hired the hitmen as the president used brutal force against me. Plus i as going along with how hitmen would do it in real life, for example, Princess Diana was killed by hitmen, yet she didn't make any laws that affect anyone or anything in a negative way. So, therefore, i should not have been banned for this. instead given a BL or warning. The Hitmen RP is hard to execute as i saw an advert, called the hitmen, paid him, and he did his job. My reason was the pres personal feud again me and always sending me to jail for 15 min without a reason.

Thank you. :*

Qannter
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Hi Qannter,

As you said above Hitman RP is hard to execute properly, which is why it takes thorough thought and cautious decisions when being carried out, something you and the Hitman in question at the time didn't do. You need to remember that this is a semi-serious RP server, not real life. The server has rules in place for people to follow, not break because it's what you think is right.

As you hired the hitman I couldn't see any appropriate blacklist to give you, with your hours I assumed you should know these rules by now which is why you have been banned. Not to mention the continuous discrepancies in your excuse during the admin situation, something I gave you the benefit of the doubt on and put it down to general confusion. This ban could have been worse, I would count this as lucky to be honest.

I have nothing more to add but will be more than happy to give you a chance to say anything else before coming to a conclusion.
The 6 hour minor ban you gave me is fine Smile Just don't want it on my record for doing silly mistakes. However, I would like the other two off my record and will work on that instead. Leaving only one ban on my record.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
The ban will remain on your record. I hope you learned from your mistakes and that you will improve from here on out.

Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.