Clean Record Appeal 01
Name: Qannter

Ban ID: 73944

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34466251

Ban Reason: Staff Disrespect in OOC

Banned By: Reebs

Appeal Reason:

Clean Record Appeal Reason

I try to maintain a clean ban free record, but i have a very small number of bans, 3. My first ban was given on my first day in Fearless ID: 73944 on September 28 2016. The reason was staff disrespect in OOC. The thing is, i Wasnt disrespecting the Fearless staff. it was hugely mistaken for. I was disrespecting staff on another server. I did not make an appeal that time or get a chance to explain my self as i had troubles making a forum account and i just moved on and let it die. but now that i want to apply for teacher application. I now come to think about getting that ban off my record. As i don't deserve it. It makes sense to why i would insult fearless staff just minutes after the joining server for the first time!

Thank you, :*

Qannter.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
You want me to clear your record because you plan on applying for teacher? Not happening.

Just because you want to apply for teacher, your record is not going to be cleared.

I'd suggest you put more effort into this appeal.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Obviously, that is not the main reason, why did you assume that is the main reason? It is because the insult was not directed at any fearless staff or anyone in the server. I did not mean to insult. it was not supposed to happen. And what do you mean not putting the effort in my Appeal? this is an effort, I explained myself well and you should know it. I already served my punishment, and proved that i am not the person i am based on my shit record, so why should it be there?
"But now that I want to make a teacher application..."

You expect me to believe that you don't want your record cleared so it looks better on a teacher application?

You are the one who made the mistake that got you punished and you served your punishment, however your record will not be cleared because you want it to look better on a teacher application.

Had you made this appeal as soon as you had access to your forum account, I might have a shred of a possibility of believing you, but you bringing up a teacher application makes me think you just want to look good.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Of course, i want to look good! If a staff member sees me with a ban history of disrespecting a staff OOC, and homophobia, what impression will that have on me? maybe they might not want to help me, or respect me anymore, or add to my buddy list. when the fearless staff is my favorite staff group in all g mod servers! now you understand?
You want your record cleared for an obvious reason: to make yourself look good.

Unfortunately that's not a valid reason to have your record cleared

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran