Player Report: Skywalker
Name of player: Skywalker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223935787

Time in GMT: About 10:10(GMT+3)

Server: v4b1

Summary: Breakage of NLR+Mass RDM|Argueeing in OOC Chat

Evidence: Uploading the video, also will add the screenshot.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/z_4P2N...C0weG=s151(Arguee)

As you can hear, unlocking truck after killing us.
Do you have any evidence it really was him? Showing his name etc. As he could have given some other player access to his truck.

In the video, I cannot see anyone exiting the industrial, but there is that about 10 second gap when you are looking at the truck, the shots came from around the downtown tunnel, so he could have possibly gotten there, but there is no clear evidence it was him shooting you. Though he shot you from pretty close as it only takes few seconds to get to the truck.
Also the screenshot seems to be one of those thumbnail screenshots, or just really low resolution and I cannot tell what is being said in the screenshot.

You have 24 hours to provide evidence it was him shooting you and not someone else.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Logs cannot provide he killed me? I am sure he was him because he broke rules everyday. He hasn't got a friend cause he is killing everyone.
(08-08-2017, 02:45 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote: Logs cannot provide he killed me? I am sure he was him because he broke rules everyday. He hasn't got a friend cause he is killing everyone.

Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

If there is no further evidence of him breaking the rules, we have to deny the report.
I have no further evidence.
DENIED

Report lacks evidence 
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.