[b]Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:34466251

[b]Your ban ID: 73944 / 75782 / 78271

[b]Banned by:Reebs / DVN / Jonas

[b]Reason:OOC insult / Poor Hitmen RP, Not tought through properly / Rape RP

[b]Involved:n/a

[b]Why we should unban you: Appeal to Clean of Record
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Clean Record Appeal

I try to maintain a clean ban free record, but i have a very small number of bans, 3. My first ban was given on my first day in Fearless ID: 73944 on September 28 2016. The reason was staff disrespect in OOC. The thing is, i Wasnt disrespecting the Fearless staff. it was hugely mistaken for. I was disrespecting staff on another server. I did not make an appeal that time or get a chance to explain my self as i had troubles making a forum account and i just moved on and let it die. but now that i want to apply for teacher application. I now come to think about getting that ban off my record. As i don't deserve it. It makes sense to why i would insult fearless staff just minutes after the joining server for the first time!

The second Ban i want off my record is hiring Hitmen to kill a president. This i should not have been banned for as it was a harsh punishment By DVN. i explained to him why i hired the hitmen as the president used brutal force against me. Plus i as going along with how hitmen would do it in real life, for example, Princess Diana was killed by hitmen, yet she didn't make any laws that affect anyone or anything in a negative way. So, therefore, i should not have been banned for this. instead given a BL or warning. The Hitmen RP is hard to execute as i saw an advert, called the hitmen, paid him, and he did his job. My reason was the pres personal feud again me and always sending me to jail for 15 min without a reason.

The last ban was given to me ID: 75782 By Jonas on 2nd Jan 2017 was due to Rape RP. I have my doubts on this ban, cause if going up to a random girl on the street and doing '/me grabs the bitch by the ass' is not rape, then i should get it off my record. I mean its a form of minor sexual harassment. I spent 30 days for this. Equivalent to a mass RDM.

I hope the staff takes this to consider as i really want a clean record. and i fully believe that at least two of these bans should be removed.

Thank you Smile

Qannter.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Denied for the following reasons;

In order to get an overview you'll have to post three different threads, it's not alright to post three UBR's in one thread.

You should also consider using the template for more than just the top bit.

Please remake them, with the correct form, and in seperate threads.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Moved n closed
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]