steamID: STEAM_0:0:70327695
steamID3: [U:1:140655390]
steamID64: 76561198100921118
profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100921118
name: TheDarkLord

Extra information: http://prntscr.com/g5j1yr

Time of incident: Around 6:40PM London, Libson time

Server: V4B1

Summary: FailRP, random usage of taser and handcuffs, false arrest warrants, multiple repeated failures to obey the president, ignoring an out of character conversation about a PR (all without being described as corrupt)
Additionally, he was powergaming by showing the president "photos" or "evidence" when such evidence was non-existant.

Evidence ( 4 Seperate YouTube videos ):
[/url]
https://youtu.be/9uQJqM5549o

https://youtu.be/8CBE96ERG9E

https://youtu.be/Y4Da_E_g-Ks

https://youtu.be/Wuu1mISfApM

###

Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/turtlesnubs/
[url=https://youtu.be/Y4Da_E_g-Ks]
Thought that you were calling the elevator again and again to get revenge and you kidded with me downstairs. That's not FailRP and let's stand on the evidence issue, I can be corrupt and show fake evidences. Also I saw you were doing something includes sex. So I tazed you and sent the warrant. Also I can ignore president's order that's not FailRP too. I have the right to cuff you laws cannot provide 'Direspecting officer not allowed' that is a perm law. You can see police officers jailing a corrupt government worker in news at real life too. I didnt do anything that's against the rules.
-TheDarkLord
(08-08-2017, 10:11 AM)TheDarkLord Wrote: Thought that you were calling the elevator again and again to get revenge and you kidded with me downstairs. That's not FailRP and let's stand on the evidence issue, I can be corrupt and show fake evidences. Also I saw you were doing something includes sex. So I tazed you and sent the warrant. Also I can ignore president's order that's not FailRP too. I have the right to cuff you laws cannot provide 'Direspecting officer not allowed' that is a perm law. You can see police officers jailing a corrupt government worker in news at real life too. I didnt do anything that's against the rules.
-TheDarkLord
1) It wouldn't matter if I was spam calling the elevator anyway, that's not disrespecting you nor is it against the law/rules
2) It doesn't matter that we were joking around with something sexual, that's not disrespecting you nor is it against the law/rules
3) Therefore you tazed me for something that was not against the law, which is against the rules
4) The evidence you provided was false and you cannot provide false evidence if you are not corrupt, which is against the rules
5) You can be corrupt, but not if there's no description in your job name that you are corrupt, which is against the rules
6) You have to obey the president if you are not corrupt and martial law is not in order; this is failRP, which is against the rules
7) I didn't disrespect you so you had no right to cuff me
8) Real life does not apply in these situations, this is cityRP.
Could I please have some admin feedback on this report?
(08-09-2017, 03:14 AM)turtlesnubs Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 10:11 AM)TheDarkLord Wrote: Thought that you were calling the elevator again and again to get revenge and you kidded with me downstairs. That's not FailRP and let's stand on the evidence issue, I can be corrupt and show fake evidences. Also I saw you were doing something includes sex. So I tazed you and sent the warrant. Also I can ignore president's order that's not FailRP too. I have the right to cuff you laws cannot provide 'Direspecting officer not allowed' that is a perm law. You can see police officers jailing a corrupt government worker in news at real life too. I didnt do anything that's against the rules.
-TheDarkLord
1) It wouldn't matter if I was spam calling the elevator anyway, that's not disrespecting you nor is it against the law/rules
2) It doesn't matter that we were joking around with something sexual, that's not disrespecting you nor is it against the law/rules
3) Therefore you tazed me for something that was not against the law, which is against the rules
4) The evidence you provided was false and you cannot provide false evidence if you are not corrupt, which is against the rules
5) You can be corrupt, but not if there's no description in your job name that you are corrupt, which is against the rules
6) You have to obey the president if you are not corrupt and martial law is not in order; this is failRP, which is against the rules

As you stated this is CityRoleplay that means you should act like you are in real life. You direspected me downstairs as you can see in your video. I mean that, I can be corrupt, I can taze you if you direspected me, as I stated in my post before laws dont have to provide that 'Direspecting to an officer is not allowed' think that you are saying 'Little b*tch' to an officer and if there is no laws says that 'Direspecting to an officer is not allowed', he will fine or arrest you for 1-3 days anyways.
(08-10-2017, 12:09 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote:
-TheDarkLord

As you stated this is CityRoleplay that means you should act like you are in real life. You direspected me downstairs as you can see in your video. I mean that, I can be corrupt, I can taze you if you direspected me, as I stated in my post before laws dont have to provide that 'Direspecting to an officer is not allowed' think that you are saying 'Little b*tch' to an officer and if there is no laws says that 'Direspecting to an officer is not allowed', he will fine or arrest you for 1-3 days anyways.
I never called you a "little b*tch", please point to where in the videos I said that. Additionally, I didn't disrespect you at the start of the first video and even if you interpret that as disrespect I said, and I quote: "This is out-of-character by the way".
And as I keep saying: You can't be corrupt if you don't identify this in your description, please get that in your head.
Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/turtlesnubs/
(08-10-2017, 05:43 PM)turtlesnubs Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 12:09 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote:
-TheDarkLord

I never called you a "little b*tch", please point to where in the videos I said that. Additionally, I didn't disrespect you at the start of the first video and even if you interpret that as disrespect I said, and I quote: "This is out-of-character by the way".
And as I keep saying: You can't be corrupt if you don't identify this in your description, please get that in your head.

You didnt said 'This is OOC by the way' I dont mean that, think if you direspect a police officer in real life, I dont have to be corrupt to ignore president's order maybe I dont like her.
APPROVED

User was found guilty of performing corrupted actions while not being corrupted. (Job title such as "Corrupt officer" is needed)
User will receive a warning.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.