Name of player:Turtle
DubDub
Thespec Mine

SteamID:Turtle-STEAM_0:0:81614602 
DubDub - STEAM_0:0:115475161
ThespecMine-STEAM_0:1:75849499

Time in GMT: 9:30 (GMT+3)

Server: v4b1

Summary:Turtle -  Breaking FearRP+Misuse of move body tool(Killing someone with move body tool)
DubDub - Misuse of move body tool you can see they killed one more man at background
Thespec Mine - Misuse of move body tool can see they killed one more man at background

Evidence:Video will be added
You have 24 hours to provide the evidence or the report will be denied.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(08-07-2017, 01:09 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: You have 24 hours to provide the evidence or the report will be denied.

Added the video, sorry my internet is slow. Skip to 1:47
I've just realized DubDub and Thespec Mine killed a man with move body tool at background after 1:47, maybe you can find DubDub's name somewhere at video, I am sure that he was wearing suit.
I wasn't attempting to break fearrp, as the only time i saw him say stop was the last time, which is why i stopped by the car. my bad for suplex slamming the passed out guy though.
(08-07-2017, 03:44 PM)turtlesnubs Wrote: I wasn't attempting to break fearrp, as the only time i saw him say stop was the last time, which is why i stopped by the car. my bad for suplex slamming the passed out guy though.

I am not sure what you  are saying but everyone can hear written sentence in that distance, you can test it.
I stopped as soon as I saw you tell me to, I must not have noticed the first few. If I was intentionally breaking fearrp I would have kept running; so I stopped to avoid being accused of this.
(08-07-2017, 04:12 PM)turtlesnubs Wrote: I stopped as soon as I saw you tell me to, I must not have noticed the first few. If I was intentionally breaking fearrp I would have kept running; so I stopped to avoid being accused of this.

Huh? What about shouting 'taze me' so? You ran because you wanted me to taze you, let's stop bumping this thread update your post if you want to add something else, you can be sure I will read the post again.
i do not understand your reply at all.
Turtle: APPROVED

User was found guilty of breaking fearRP and abusing the move body tool

DubDub: APPROVED

User was found guilty of abusing the move body tool

Thespec Mine: APPROVED

User was found guilty of abusing the move body tool
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.