Vantiago Incorporated
[Image: iNiG3sg.png]

A Legal Notice to Vantiago Incorporated

It has come to our attention that the media entity known as Vantiago Incorporated has failed to treat certain employees reasonably. This includes the sacking of employees not meeting Vantiago's crazy work standards or work ethics.

This has led the EvoCity Labour Party to not only fine a publicly undisclosed amount to Vantiago Incorporated, but to restrict them whilst the EvoCity Labour Party is in power.

This has been done to regulate the entity, allow competition to have a chance in media, and to show them that their ways must be changed.

Regards,

EvoCity Labour Party 

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Archer, Jan, Iraqi Eagle
(05-19-2018, 02:43 PM)Williams Wrote:
[Image: iNiG3sg.png]

A Legal Notice to Vantiago Incorporated

-SNIP-

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

Greetings,

On behalf of Vantiago Incorporated, I would like to reaffirm that all employees are free to leave at any time. Vantiago Incorporated, nor any of her sub-companies are in violation of any labor laws or regulations. The accusations which you have brought forth are false and you are free to consult any of our current employees to verify that they are free to leave at any time. Vantiago Incorporated, nor any of her sub-companies have ever practiced any "crazy work standards or work ethics" as you claim we have. 

We would like to formally challenge the fine you have imposed upon us and you can expect to hear from myself and the rest of our legal commission soon. 

Furthermore, your decision to restrict us is in violation of the rights to freedom of the press, and we do intend on taking legal action against you should this continue.

We would also like to issue notice that should the false accusations against us regarding "crazy work standards or work ethics" persist we will pursue legal actions.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.png?1]
Jack Mondays
Vantiago Legal Commissionary
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Joe Joe, Iraqi Eagle, BasicallyMental
[Image: wkGIfy3.png]
Good Morning,

As the legal representatives of Evocity Labour Party, Vatican Law will be consulting your current employees, as well as filing a motion to observe and launch an investigation into Vantiago Incorporated for the welfare of your employees. We will also be in contact with you, Jack Mondays, to determine whether we have to take this investigation to court, but I am almost certain a media company such as yourself wouldn't want that. 

Vatican Law will also be filing a motion to subpoena each individual employee at Vantiago Incorporated so that we can get a true feel to how you run your company, if you deny this motion, you will be taken to court and dealt with accordingly, afterall, do we like to keep this on the right side of the law. 

As for your counter-suit regarding restricting the so-called 'freedom of the press', My client has by no means done so, this is regarding the welfare of your employees, not what you decide to comment about on your media page. This isn't the media anymore Mr. Mondays, this is the law.

Regards,
[Image: HkgjkJs.png]
Managing Partner - Vatican Law
The following 7 users Like Create's post:
  • Jan, Iraqi Eagle, Jonas, General Rickets, Lewwings, Jessixa, Zona
[Image: d040ef95930809c36849470a3906505f.png]

Please note that the following statement is in favour of Vantiago Incorporated. We are in no way affiliated with said company.

Evening,
We would like to question the Evocity Labour Party on their decision to place a restriction on Vantiago. The Labour party has failed to show the law set they claim as theirs within their area on the government website, therefore giving no reference point as to which supposed laws have been breached by Vantiago. We would also like to question as to what the restriction will incurr due to you being extremely vague in your statement.
Restricting a successful company to allow others, ones within your preference it seems, to take their place borders the line of communism as the government is now restricting media?

Please also note that many months prior to this, multiple requests have been made to see a public (or non-public) law set which you have failed to do. Although this being on the previous Labour Party memo, the request has still been in place under the parties name.

Unless you can come up with SOLID evidence to back your point, I suggest as a political leader, you step down and find yourself another job and I can certainly tell you the way you are approaching this is certainly not one of professional and has become more of a task to make yourself more relevant, using an unsupported vendeta to do so.

Yours faithfully,
Harry Walshie | PPoE Director
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Joe Joe, Reebs
To whom it may concern,

As of 20/05/2018, Vatican Law will be carrying out an investigation to determine whether the allegations, that Evocity Labour Party have made against Vatiago Incorporated, are found reasonable. This investigation will be carried out on neutral grounds, and no bias will be present. Vatican Law will remain between the relevant parties despite representing Evocity Labour Party. We believe that it would be in the best interest for all parties for this ordeal not to go to Trial, however, depending on whether these allegations are true or not, this may change.

In the mean time, we believe that those who may support either party should not get involved. This ordeal is strictly between Vantiago Incorporated and Evocity Labour Party. We'll greatly appreciate your patience whilst this investigation is carried out, and the results will be posted to this page in time. Thank you.

Regards,
[Image: HkgjkJs.png]
Vatican Law - Managing Partner
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Lewwings
(05-20-2018, 10:33 AM)Create Wrote:
-SNIP-

As for your counter-suit regarding restricting the so-called 'freedom of the press', My client has by no means done so, this is regarding the welfare of your employees, not what you decide to comment about on your media page. This isn't the media anymore Mr. Mondays, this is the law.

Good afternoon, Mr. Wilder:

I can assure you that your client has displayed intent to restrict Vantiago Incorporated and her sub-companies, as this was clearly stated in the legal notice sent to our offices, which is publicly available on this page. The first amendment to the constitution of the United States of America states that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." By choosing to restrict us, the Labour Party clearly has made the decision to violate this right, thereby making their decision unconstitutional under U.S. Law. 

Furthermore, there are multiple Human Rights activist groups who continuously advocate for freedom of the press including but not limited to the American Civil Liberties Union, Article 19, the Committee to Protect Journalists, the International Press Institute, and the International Freedom of Expression Exchange. 

I do understand that this is meant to ensure the welfare of all of our employees, however, your client has indeed displayed intent to restrict us, turning this situation into a media censorship issue. 

I would like to stress that Vantiago Incorporated and all of her sub-companies have all intentions of cooperating with the investigation by Vatican Law as we have nothing to hide.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Regards,

[Image: ICTboSP.png?1]
Jack Mondays
Vantiago Legal Commissionary
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Joe Joe, User 21796

Stretching the Boundaries
[Image: e3df3e166f40b8d2c6f55014e6d0e373.png]

After a lot of consideration with financial and constructional planning the Board of Directors at Vantiago Incorporated have decided it is time for a change. For that reason we have decided that we will be constructing 3 new facilities for Vantiagos needs within the highly popular 'Pines City'. This City seems to have a lot of what Vantiago needs and wants and will host a plethora of opportunities for us in the future. At this current time we have little imaging to work with however we have currently sent out a team of structural planners and construction workers to see the possibilities of certain buildings and they may have found a promising spot!

At this time we are keeping our EvoCity offices however this may change in the near future depending on the feedback received during our time in Pines City. It has been a pleasure to announce this change and we hope it will bring something fresh to Vantiago.

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/VME

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Chumps, Jessixa, Santaliz

Dear Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon,

After receiving your private letter in which you state you wish to cancel your planned TV show with my family because of Lucky 7's failed contract it is very clear to us and our friends, you get paid by Lucky 7 and you are the corrupt group the citizens of Evocity have been talking about.

The latest lawsuit by the Evocity Labour Party backed by the Vatican Law backs up all of our thoughts.

It won't just be the lawsuits you'll have to deal with.

Fruits are on their way, la mafia e invencible.

Greetings,
[Image: EjEqWnV.png]

Camorro Godfather

[Image: qb57HZ9.png?1]

Don Camorro

[Image: GTz0CtP.png]
Camorro Underboss
The following 11 users Like Jan's post:
  • Lewwings, Baskingner, TJ Howard, JackZ, Random, Archer, General Rickets, Luna, Envy, Iraqi Eagle, Dragnort_

Dear Camorro Family,

You couldn't be more wrong, we cancelled the TV Show for a plethora of reasons, one being the way you talk. We do not appreciate threats of any sort. We cancelled the show to save ourselves from any backlash. We are not corrupt and this legal dispute will show that. Anyway the legal dispute as no relevance to this situation. The lawsuit at this time is just empty claims with no evidence about an ex-employee who feels he wasn't treated fairly (Which I can assure isn't the case). Now I recommend you leave your threatening comments. We are doing this off our own backs and wish for no quarrel. You of all people should understand its very petty to threaten a Media company over a TV Show. I hate to have to cancel any projects but you left me no choice. Maybe rethink your actions if you want EvoCity to accept you once again.

Sincerely,
Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon
[Image: 006f70134327f2c74d5c27c667354e12.png]

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/VME

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Iraqi Eagle

Dear Readers and Employees Of Vantiago Incorporated,

In this statement I am including my resignation and my opinion on the current state of affairs of the Vantiago Company and The Camorro Family. 
Recently I was asked to comment on the investigation being conducted by 'Vatican Law' my response will also be present within this letter.

Spoiler :
Code:
You understand that the following answers that you give are  under oath, if you attempt to and/or do lie in the answers below, you will be sanctioned for
committing perjury under oath.

Yes.

How do you feel about your position at Vantiago Incorporated?

My position within the company was to help keep up legal contracts within the sub-companies and try to upkeep reputation of such, however the company is very lazy and cannot upkeep a
steady pace

Would you say you are over-worked or pressured to work longer hours in the day?

Considering the days and what has happened the hours can vary.

Would you say that you are required to hit 'crazy work standards' or 'work ethics'?

No.

Is there anything you would wish to change about Vantiago Incorporated?

The state of the hiearchy and the response including work productivity.

Would you say your work mindset and/or level of productivity has been affected by these accusations made by Evocity Labour Party?

No.

The Director of Vanatiago Mr. Deacon discussed his reasoning for cancelling the planned TV Show was for the way The Camorro Family speak about others this is partly true and due to the fact that he didn't want to breach the reputation upheld by the company and get dragged into anything, I do hope that the company does realise they need to start to co-operate more wisely with others. I can also state that the members of the company are very annoyed by current affairs especially The Camorro Family. I hereby resign from the Company discontinuing any of my work and to move away from the sexism of the company within the hiearchy and discrimination.

[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]
I hereby declare The Camorro Family will not be working with Vantiago Incorporated on any activities or events until time diminishes due to recent statements.
Action will be taken. In this case; Vantiago's Fruits are rotten.
[Image: jwWEQ8E.png]

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 8 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Jan, Joe Joe, Panda, Lewwings, Envy, Iraqi Eagle, General Rickets, Grape