UBR JoshZ
Your name: JoshZ

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:57372971

Your ban ID: 78261

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet, hates me and everything I do is against the rules

Reason: Being disrespectful

Involved: Kippsee, AwestruckBullet

Why we should unban you:

I was banned for calling someone an idiot, Awestruck over-reacts to everything. He says being "extremley disrespectful" can we quickly say that I have been called so much worse by admins etc, nothing happens people call people retards etc in chat nothing happens so why is it when a SA is called an "idiot" I recieve a 30 day ban. I only get banned by this man. I had done nothing wrong in the 2 days that I had been un-banned and was enjoying my time. However it is once again the same admin that ban me for calling him an idiot because he was not RPing and giving me reasons why he arrested me in LOOC. I'm so confused instead of Awestruck dealing with this directly I requested for a second opinion please, thank you I hope you understand my pain when it comes with me having to post a UBR because I called someone an idiot.
Involved - I was there.

I wouldn't usually get involved with all this but I believe that JoshZ should under no circumstance be banned for what he has done. As someone that was there and heard the conversation, I honestly thought that Awestruck picked him up and froze him as a joke. He called you an idiot through voice chat, an in-character communicating method which therefore surely means you can't ban him for the reason given. If I am not correct, these sorts of situations should be dealt with in-game as you could just arrest him for officer disrespect. How on earth you managed to link this for such an exaggerated reason for a ban I'd never know.

Obviously if I am wrong then you can prove to us and provide evidence to suggest he was talking out of character and truly did insult you in such a manner. If you can't then why didn't you deal with such a situation in-game, you was a police officer. With all respect, I honestly don't see why he was banned as he didn't even do anything wrong.
Correct, I would not have taken action if it was In-character. This was however stated in an out-of-character fashion. I had made a message in LOOC and was greeted with me being a called a fucking idiot because "I should keep things in character".

v33x [01:56:54] [FL] AwestruckBullet (STEAM_0:0:89268417) said: /warrant 1004 arrest Reckless dricing
v33x [01:56:56] [FL] AwestruckBullet (STEAM_0:0:89268417) said: .//driving
v33x [01:57:03] [FL] AwestruckBullet (STEAM_0:0:89268417) said: /warrant 1004 arrest Reckless driving

That was my reason I spoke in LOOC. A spelling mistake. The reason the original didn't come up was because you were already warranted as a I found out a few seconds later.

Josh, you are one of the most toxic people I have ever had to deal with during my time here. This does not mean I have a personal grudge on you, this just hands-down means that you are totally disrespectful and only really care about yourself. I'm sure many feel the same way. You need to re-evaluate your decisions and think before you speak. Your next ban will be your last, don't blow it.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]